Homecoming

Homecoming Night.

Vannah PoV

I didnt have a date to homecoming but everybody was at my house taking pictures.Jayla had Von and Vin jad Charlie while I had no one.Hell even Budda had a date.

But we got a homecoming game today and we won.My dress was a long champangne crystal studded dress at at the top, with a sweetheart cut, the back was lace and it flowed to my ankles, my hair was up in a huge bun, my makeup was A1 and I had on a diamond necklace.

My dress stood out, but I loved that "come on Van take a pic with ant" Vin pushed me and I did just that.We all hopped in the limo and drove off but when we got there it was silent "what the hell?" I looked around and Ant handed me a balloon everyone popped theres and I was lost.

"Uhh" I popped it then jumped a lil and read the card "will you go to home-" I hugged Ant "come on" he grabbed my hand and I followed closely with my White spiked red bottoms.

People stood there with a cards and flowers on the bleachers "you should be mine" I read then looked at him "will you?" he asked and I started laughing "yes Anthony" I told him he smiled and they gave me the flowers while they took pictures "now can I go to homecoming now its my first one at this school" I told him he laughed and led the way to the gym.

When we got there the music was playing and I danced around him "so you thought you could match me?" I asked him snaking my arms around his neck while his hands landed on my waist "i wouldve if you wouldve showed somebody yo damn dress" he shook his head.My phone was ringing in my purse but I didnt answer it.

After dancing I finally picked up "hello?" I snapped in the phone and it was silent "hello is this Savannah Williams?" A polite voice asked.

I paused and walked out the gym into a nearby empty hall "yes this is she who is asking" I asked the lady "we have your mother down here at St.Joints Hospital" she said and the room got dizzy.

"Huh?" I asked again "your mother is in the hospital, we have no contact information on anyone but we couldnt find anything but this number" she explained "where is my father" I began to cry only thinking the worst "we have no idea ma'am" she told me and I shook my head and kicked my heels off.

"Im on my way" I began crying and running through the halls "Vin" I yelled crying, I needed him.I couldnt do this shit alone "Vincent" I yelled again still nothing.

I dropped my bag "Jay, im out okay, I gotta go" I told her she looked concerned "wait..what happened" she asked "I gotta go tell Vin meet me at the hospital" I yelled running out the gym and down to the main door.

BANG BANG BANG!

"I screamed and jumped at the sounds of the gunshots.Vin?Vin!I went inside the office and they called a lockdown.Fuck this shit my brother is out there.

I grabbed some long ass metal pole off a door and ran out the hall into the gym.Everyone was crying and so was I "Savannah" Vin ran to me "ma, she in the hospital we gotta go" I pulled his arm and he stopped "CHARLIE GET DOWN" he yelled and when I turned around I seen her body fall "noooo, no, no" I fell to the floor "Charlie no,NO,NO CHARLIE" Jayla yelled and ran to her.

The man put a gun to her head but he fell.I seen Ant with the gun and I rushed to get Charlie, her eyes were open but she was panicking "stop Charlie calm down, please Charlie please I need you Calm down" I told her and she just kept crying "Im going to die" she told me I shook my head "stop saying that come on Charlie stop no your not just calm down please" I wiped the tears that were coming down my face.

Ant picked her up and we all ran out to the car.Vin was waiting and I swear I seen a tear fall,once she was in the car we sped off with someone close behind "Vin we dont have no time for trying to shake em, just go to the hospital" I was shaking and crying.

We stopped at the hospital and the car did to "helpp My friend has been shot" jayla yelled and doctors took Charlie who was now looking dead back to the room.

"im here for Mckenzie Savannah Williams" I told the nurse at the desk wiping my face "are you Savannah" she asked I quickly nodded.

"Well your mother is in e.r at this moment, and i have no information" she informed me and I screamed out in anger and pain.

"What the fuck do you mean no information" I yelled and Ant grabbed me back "I will blow this bitch up if I cant see my mother" Vin yelled at her security came down and I started throwing anything in reach "ma'am" they said trying to control my hands.

"IM TIRED OF THIS SH-" I was cut off when some people rushed in with a stretcher "dad" I asked and blood was all over him, his eyes were slightly open and he was turning blue.

"My daddy" I chased after them crying and they pulled me back but they couldnt catch Vin.

Police came back with hand cuffs and I stopped them "no please dont take my brother please? my mom is in the e.r my dad was just taken back there on a stretcher looking half dead, my bestfriend just got shot right in front of me he is all I have please?" I broke down in front of everybody.

Crying aint the word I was doing, shid I was hurt, scared fuck scared Terrified, worried, angry, and lost!I cant lose my mother, ans my father.Those are the two most important people I need.

"Please officer please dont do this to me please" I begged crying harder than ever "Im sorry please Vin dont let him take you, Im sorry for throwing that plate and vase and other things Vin dont let him take you, I need you Vin" I pulled at his arm and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Vannah stop please" he whispered "no Vin im not letting them take you, I cant let them take everybody from me in one night Vin please tell them to stop" I begged him, he looked at me and finally let his tears fall "Van stop please" he said again and I didnt listen.

Why would I? They were trying to rip everybody from me, and I wasnt having that "ma'am im sorry we have to take him, he violated hospital policies" the officer told me and I Grabbed Vin's arm.

"STOP" The nurse yelled and I just continued to cry.She came to me and held me in her arms, but I was fighting to get out "Carl be understanding for once, look at this girl she is a nervous wreck, all her family is back there and your trying to take away the only one who is not, come on Carl please" she asked and he walked out with Vin.

I let out a loud scream, and pushed her off of me, then ran out to see my brother get put in the back of a cop car "no, Vin no" I cried running to the car trying to open it up, but the officer pulled me back "no please not Vin, no please please please please dont take him please" I cried he looked at me "take her inside" the man demanded and they drug me back inside.

Ant held me down in his arms and all I did was cry.Along with Jayla, Von was pissed.Hours passed and I was still up crying.

My head was throbbing "Van please stop" I looked up at Vin whose eyes were bloodshot, and nose was burning red.I jumped in his arms and he hugged me.We both cried together "please dont leave me like that, pleade Vin Mommy wont wake up, they said she not waking up" I cried he just let his tears fall.

Jayla POV

I was crying, like my second family was all broken apart in one second.Seeing Vince and Vannah like this made me want to kill anybody who had somethin to do with this.

Hell even Ant shedded a tear, but thought no body seen it.I did though.Me, I was crying my eyes out, while Von just sat tensed "family of Charolette Daniels" The doctor came out and we all stood up wiping our faces "she is fine, the bullet slightly missed her rib cage, and hit no nerves, she is recovering greatly and is sleep at this moment" he told us and we smiled a little "any information on the Williams" I asked sniffling he looked at us "Mckenzie Williams is in critical condition, the surgery was a success but she didnt respond well to it and slipped into an acoma, we plan on pulling the cord in 2 weeks" he said that and Vannah backed up into a wall with a blank look on her face.

"As for Vincent Williams he is currently in surgery and I can say that he might not make it, It was possibly to late" he told us and Vin punched a bunch of holes in walls.

"Vannah are you okay?" I asked slowly approaching her and she got up then stormed out.

Vin followed behind her.

Vannah POV

I was hurt and angry "who ever did this shit is dead" paparazzi came to us and I started beating the hell out of one lady who said in I quote "who killed your parents?" bitch they aint dead!

When I got home, I rushed to the den I seen mom sneak into multiple times.I slid on some black sweats and black addidas with my hair up.I grabbes a couple guns and walked into the living room.

Vin stood there waiting ready.We hopped in moms black Cadillac and drove straight to the one place I have seen in multiple dreams.

A all black house with red doors, and windows.We hugged eachother and walked in guns loaded shooting any and everything "WHERE THE FUCK IS MIDNIGHT!?" we both yelled!

-so the savage came out in them huh?
This was a toucht chap for me lol my cry baby ass but let me know wassup! comment vote and fan me boo! lol goodnight yall