Chapter 2

Hi guys what a happy story😆 wait wait wait you thought that was the end???? Well...- I'm sorry but true stories never end like that... especially this one...

He looked into my eyes and before we even knew each other he pressed his lips onto mine and then I felt a smack on my hand and looked up to see Mrs.Corn standing there shaking her head while the whole class stared. I felt embarrassed but I also felt fireworks exploding in my chest because that was my first kiss but defiantly not my last...

Mrs.Corn said that better not happen  again and I smiled a little but hid my face in my jacket and looked to see the new boy trying not to laugh and smile and he finally said okay then we looked at each other and he nodded and we looked back at her and told her we weren't going to do it again as we crossed  fingers behind our backs. I died laughing when she left and so did he. Then I asked him his name and he said Johnnie and that my dear friends is how we met...

Sorry i know these are really shitty but I think I'm gonna try to write them in class  in a book so I don't run out of ideas while just typing and I might have a journal and write my stories then type them up when I get home from school but I'm  not sure I tried to do that last year and I didn't really finish the  book or type it in I tried looking for it but I kinda lost it...