Chapter 21

Lol, today has been interesting oof. Anyways hi umm the last chapter was interesting I am so bored it's getting close to finals and I'm SOO tired of this. I love my friends and having fun with them in school but I hate the learning part. Some classes I enjoy some days and other days I just want to sleep. School for me is kind of fun like its not my favorite but it's like holding on to the last part of my innocence and childhood and when I graduate in 2 years I feel like that innocence will be gone but freedom will replace it.

¨PUSHHH¨ yelled the nurse who was helping me. I screamed out as I felt Rose coming out, all I could feel was numbness from the medicine they had given me beforehand. Johnnie had come running towards me as soon as the nurse had yelled ¨I see a head¨ and hadn't left my side since. Johnnie pulled my sweaty hair out of my face as he held my hand with the other. I continued to push for what seemed like forever. 

¨WAHHHHH¨ There she was... She was finally out in the open world. The nurse laid Rose into my arms and Johnnie and I leaned over her staring right at her. She was so beautiful... and ours. I had heard of the love of a mother and her child but I had never felt it until that moment. My world was going to be a lot different now, I loved this feeling. As soon as she was here I felt my whole world just flowing into hers. She was just a little me and I couldn't wait to spend my whole life with her.

That night was the worst it was the longest I had been without her for 9 months I kept tossing and turning imagining all the shots and how she would cry. I couldn't wait until the morning when I could be with her and just kiss her little cheeks and forehead. I pulled the covers up over my body, rolling over and curling up into a ball as I felt Johnnie kiss my forehead then kiss my lips. Goodnight my Queen. I smiled at him and felt my whole world was complete from that moment forward.

I'm sorry I haven't been putting Johnnie in with her as much I just have been more focused on her and Rose I promise there will be more cute Johnnie moments. But he is literally freaking goallllsss<3 I wish all guys were like Johnnie T_T