Chapter 15

Im sorry guys i keep getting sidetracked never promising to write again and the bad part about not finishing a book is that the reads go down and down and down. It went from 33 reads on the first chapter to like 3 reads :( thats sad... but at least my friend is still interested in my book :)

                                     -------------------4 months later-------------------

We got up and decided today we would go shopping for clothes, after all, we needed some for our new baby.....Girl!!! Yes, you heard right there's gonna be a little baby girl running around. We decided to name her Rose. The reason for the name Rose is because we both love flowers and of all of the flowers we love roses the most. Roses are what Johnny got me on our first date, and I loved them so much. 

I grabbed my bag stumbling when Johnnie caught me pulling me back towards him carefully asking if I was okay. I smiled at him content knowing that I was in the perfect relationship, yet I still felt like something bad was going to happen. As we walked out of the door I grabbed Johnnie's hand and let him help me down the stairs. When we got to the car he helped me in and we were on our way. 

We stopped abruptly to use the bathroom at a McDonald's right after we got onto the road. Having a baby sitting on your bladder doesn't feel very nice. I couldn't hold it and kept begging Johnnie to pull over. When he finally found a place to stop he did. I was close to peeing on myself by now so he rushed over to my side of the car and helped me out rushing me quickly into the bathroom then holding the door for me to go inside. 

As soon as I came back out of the bathroom I giggled and walked over to Johnnie begging him for food. He smiled at me looking down at our baby then back up at me kissing my forehead. "What does my princess want?" he asked as we walked over to the counter to order. I want a cheeseburger with tons of picklesssss!!! I looked up at him with puppy eyes not letting him say no. "What my baby girl's want they are gonna get"! he told me with the biggest smile on his face.

After we got our food we were back on our way to the baby store to fill our baby needs. I hoped and prayed that Johnnie had brought a lot of money because once I got in there, there was no way I was coming back out without everything I wanted. 

We pulled the car into the parking lot and walked into the store it was called Lilly's. The store had the cutest pictures of babies on the windows and all over the walls inside. As soon as we walked through the doors my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped I couldn't believe how many baby products and clothes there were. I ran as fast as I could to the pink dress I saw, seeing how there was a baby inside of my body that was making everything a lot harder. I picked it up and screeched it was so adorable I couldn't take it I HAD to have it!!!

I have not written anything in this book in so long and everyone was begging for me to finish it plus I need to finish my books anyways. I always seem to completely stop right in the middle of one that I am writing. Hopefully, after school settles down from having to much to do I can be able to continue writing. Anyone waiting for my other book to be finished I will go back to it after this one. I didn't realize how cute they were until after I went back to read them and now I want to finish them so bad.