Chapter 22

Sooo im making this the same day that I made the other chapter but I have to put my laptop up sooo like I gotta finish tomorrow I guess cry. Tomorrow I hope we have free time again well I have free time because they all slow as heck but anyways.

---------------A few weeks later------------------

The next thing I knew I was switching all of my clothes for pretty pink matching clothes with Rose and making a new instagram account for her, to post all of my pictures and show the world that I was proud of my Rosalina. She was my whole world and I felt everyone needed to know that.

Johnnie walked into the living room and over to the couch, sitting next to me as I breast fed her. ¨As soon as I finish feeding her I will put her into her crib and we can hang out okay love.¨ Johnnie leaned over and kissed Roses's forehead.  I could tell that she was getting sleepy so I started to get up and walk into her room. I sat into the rocking chair in her room and then once she was done eating I put her into her crib, making sure that she was okay then I walked back into the living room where Johnnie was waiting for me.

I walked over to Johnnie and sat onto his lap. He grabbed onto my hips pulling me beside him as he started to kiss me. I instantly felt relieved, I had been so caught up in Rose and I had forgotten about myself. Johnnie was going to make sure that I wouldn't forget myself again. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom all while continuing to kiss me. 

Once we got into our room he laid me onto the bed and started to pull off my panties. I looked into his eyes beggingly and I knew exactly what I wanted. He pulled my body close to his and did everything so right. I felt like the world couldn't stop me. I was happy. My life was complete, I found what it was that I had been missing for so long. Suddenly Rose started crying and he decided to finish. 

We walked into her room together holding hands. I grabbed her and kissed her forehead holding her. I loved my 2 favorite people in the whole world and nothing was going to change my mind. I was happy. 

We went into the living room and sat down on the couch cuddling with Rose in between us. He held me close making sure that I wasn't cold. "We needed this," I said and he agreed. Everything was going to be amazing all we needed to do was talk to each other. In all the stress and chaos we needed to find time to enjoy each other instead of fussing. 

So we went to take some tests for parenting to review and our teacher said we all had special places to sit. She called a bunch of people to one row and just said you guys all have A's so I don't care what the blankety blank you all do. XD I love her.