Chapter 8

I know this is probably not going to be a Watty its too short and I took to long but you can still read it for enjoyment and sorry we got so much homework and I just had a lot of friends to talk to but now I only have a few that rarely talk to me. It's like as soon as schools back in session nobody wants to text you their all too tired or lazy to pick up their phone and type sigh. Today wasn't that great either I almost cried and it seems like every chapter I have a new boyfriend but this one I hope will stay... I'm sorry if nobody cares about this... sorry here's the story before I ruin your day too...This one's gonna start weird o.o I shouldn't have made that a cliff hanger oh lord what have I done XD brace yourselves...

He shoved himself into me grasping my hips he thrust harder and harder. I moaned in between thrusts half pain but mostly pleasure. I moaned out Johnny's name as he started going faster and faster. I grabbed the bedsheets trying to hold on. I could tell he was enjoying himself maybe a little too much. I moaned again this time of pure pleasure. I didn't want him to ever stop this felt so right I finally knew why all these other girls did this. I felt like I was going to be with Johnnie forever and I knew I had made the right decision from the first time I saw him I knew he was the one...

Johnny was still thrusting while I moaned more I placed my hands on his face and then I saw his face scrunch up and I heard him moan out fuck really loud, and I knew what was gonna happen... I braced myself and felt the warmth go inside me. I closed my eyes and he pulled himself out of me. my legs started trembling as he lay down beside me and looked me in the eyes and smiled whispering I love you then closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I grabbed his boxers and pulled them back over his hips and then his pants leaving his shirt off. Then I grabbed a blanket and put it over him leaving enough room for me to get in beside him. I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on then I lied down pulling the covers over me. I started to drift asleep in his arms, when he wrapped his arm around me he scared the shit out of me and I literally jumped up off of the bed. He just fell back asleep and I looked at him he looked so adorable when he was asleep. I just closed my eyes and we fell asleep together. I felt so safe from the world in his arms. Like nothing could hurt us we were fireproof forever away from the world he was my hero, my protector. 

Ok I hope you like this chapter I know it wasn't the best but I haven't felt all that great so I'm sorry if it sucked like really bad at least its something instead of just a cliff hanger I bet nobody's gonna read it since I took 2 years to take  you guys off the cliff lol well anyways please vote for my chapters and add my book to see when I update if you want to follow me you always can I love you all :p hope the rest of your day isn't as bad as mine was...