Chapter 11

Omg guys I'm loving this chapter so much I'm having fun  writing this the reason I haven't bothered to update is because I got obsessed with a game and then I kind of just forgot about Wattpad plus i gave up on trying to update because I had nothing I wanted to go onto Wattpad on like the old computer I have been on all the time and I can't really type that fast on it because the enter key is broken and the keys are really small ♥☻ anyways I really hope you like this chapter and HAPPY READING!!

He looked over his shoulder at me as we pulled into his driveway the whole way he was trying to figure out what that box could be I could tell because he was making that cute face always made when he was thinking too hard... 

Before he looked away from me I decided to work up the courage to ask him what he would do if I was pregnant with his baby or someone else's baby. I was so worried about him saying he wouldn't want to be a dad my stomach twisted and turned and I just felt like throwing up... Oh no...

Johnny saw my face and asked if I was okay. He could tell something was wrong because I could hardly stand up when he tried to get me out of the car. I tried to walk to the porch but before I got to the stairs I leaned over and started throwing up Johnny rushed to my side and held my hair back reassuring me everything was going to be alright. I loved it when he did this, although this was the first time I had ever thrown up in front of him or anyone in fact.

I leaned up, my eyes filled with water and my throat hurt really bad. He looked into my eyes and asked me what I needed I told him that I needed to go to the bathroom and he carried me into the house before going back to get the groceries out of the car. He carried me into the bathroom and sat me down making sure I had all I needed before leaving to go back outside, I slowly reach into my pocket checking to make sure that the box was still in my pocket. Then I nodded slowly at him, coughed, and hugged him saying I love you to him. 

I made sure the door was fully closed before I took the box out of my pocket. My hands were shaking so much I was terrified to see. All these questions running through my head scaring me, I had to hurry I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the box and slowly took one of the tests out of the box, read the instructions and took it. It told me to wait 5 minutes before I could see the results, by now I felt like throwing up again. I had no idea what was going on... I never felt like throwing up so much, or at least not like this. I felt like it was going to say yes I didn't know what I wanted it to say. I wanted it to say yes but I also wanted it to say no... I was so scared I didn't know what I wanted. My stomach throbbed and I sat the test onto the counter looking at my phone, I just had to wait 5 minutes...

                                                     ---------5 minutes later-------------

I pulled the test into vision closing my eyes, scared to death of what it said. I looked then I dropped the test and fainted.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved writing this honestly I'm gonna write more because omggg it's getting so interesting so tell me if you guys think it said positive or negative :D I really really hope he stays DX I hope he becomes a great father and he doesn't just leave her because if he does *gets knife out* I'm gonna find him oh and p.s. this est pretend like before they went to the store like 2 weeks passed :) because you can't just test right after you do it you have to wait a little while.