Chapter 23

Sooooooooo I'm so sorry about always leaving you guys hanging I just go through this big writer's block period at times. I'm finally a junior so I feel like this year will probably be a lot harder. I have 3 main classes for this semester with choir right in the middle of it all. We got a new teacher for the 3rd time and I'm really hoping that this one decides to stick around... anyywayyyssss let's get into ittttt!!!!

I know it might sound crazy but ... TODAY WAS ROSES 2ND BDAY!!! 

I know right!!! I can't believe it either. She is already hitting the "terrible 2's" after a whole year of having this perfect little angel (other than the poopy diaper parts) she is already growing up!! Johnnie had stuck around even when I swore I thought he wouldn't... I can't believe how he has been so strong and amazing through having a child... He rocks at this whole dad thing. I always end up catching him holding her and taking care of her. He is the sweetest dad ever! 

I walked into the living room carrying her birthday cake, it was white with pink decorations around it and had Happy Birthday Rosalina written in the center with 2 lilac-colored candles on the top. I placed the cake in front of her. And as I suspected she grabbed a chunk out of the side and started eating the icing off of it. Johnnie and I giggled as he held me in his arms.

"Good thing we bought one for us," Johnnie said pulling a whole different cake out of the freezer... He had gotten an ice cream cake for us... omg if he isn't the most perfect guy then who is tbh... I just hugged him and kissed him helping Rose clean off her icing covered face.

 After we where all done with our birthday cake I took Rose upstairs to put on her little birthday girl outfit! I grabbed the light pink tulle tutu out of the drawer then her unicorn shirt putting them on her. As I finished I grabbed her into my arms and carried her back downstairs. "Go show daddy!!" I handed her to him and he took one look at her and he told her she was the most beautiful birthday princess in the whole world... Goshhh how is he so perfect. 

"I forgot something!" I cried out, rushing back up the stairs. I ran into the room grabbing her princess crown off of the shelf and her little pink shoes. I raced back down the stairs tripping and falling down the stairs. Johnnie came running to my side. BABY!!! I looked up slowly kinda out of it. "clumsy me look at what I did" I could feel a sharp pain in my forehead and my wrist as my head fell back onto the floor and from then... I can't remember anything...

Yikes, one of the happiest days turned into a bad day!! but who wants a boring old chapter about how your baby turned 2 and how her hubby's like the most amazing.. tbh omg I want Johnnie tho like ugh why do guys suck T_T.