Chapter 18

Its been yet another boring Tuesday. Can't wait until summer  last year I got this bathing suit that is a magenta color and is made of a lace-like material its really pretty and I love it soo much :) anyways let's get into it

As soon as we got into the house I collapsed onto the couch with Johnnie underneath me. He pulled me over onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my tummy smiling at me and kissing my cheek. "I have a confession," Johnnie said pulling me back beside him and holding my hands. " I love another girl"... My eyes started to swell up with tears as I looked at him confused and scared. A tear dropped from my watering eyes as I asked him who... " Her name is... Rose... and I can't wait to meet her". I smiled the biggest smile whipping tears off my face. 

I closed my eyes laying my head onto Johnnie's shoulder as he pulled me close. "Goodnight my princess," he said kissing me on my forehead. His lips were as soft as clouds. I smiled kissing his lips before returning to his arms. I drifted off to sleep curling up next to him. 

"Goodmorning" Johnnie said as I yawned and sat up on the couch. "How did my girls sleep," he asked, handing me a cup of orange juice. " I slept okay, better than last night at least. I looked at Johnnie with a frown on my face. " Why can't I just have a little bit of coffee"? I asked with puppy eyes. " I want my baby girl to be as healthy as she can be, although no matter what happens I will always love her".  "Pressing the cup to my lips I nodded closing my eyes pushing the orange juice down my throat. I hated orange juice but the kind Johnnie had gotten for me was a lot more bearable.

Today we will paint Rose's room I said pulling a brush out of the open Lowes bag. I can't wait he says, and then we can put up the furniture and decorate tomorrow. I was so excited about everything to do with our new baby and I could tell that he was too. We grabbed a ton of plastic sheets to cover the light pink carpet we had picked out for her room. Then placed the paint containers and brushes into the room onto the plastic on the carpet. 

Johnnie brushed the paint across my nose. " WHYYY BBABBBEE" I squealed crying out in despair. I rubbed the paint off and put the purple paint onto Johnnie's shirt giggling and hugging him getting it all over myself. Why babe now I have to help you take a bath again. "Are you complaining?" I said. He said, "No I wuv you so much I would give you a million baths as long as nobody touches my princess". He said as I smiled really big and kissed him.

This is goals omg I love this relationship I wanna baby pomogbktih98urhgerjwklajdinouewrifcuhewklfhgeilrygjf5e67r8tiutrtdeye7r8toiugfydtswer87tiugfycdtrsw5e6ryn Especially if it's with a "Johnnie"