Chapter 28

So this is wonderful news, right? Yes yes indeed >> maybe it will be a girl maybe it will be a boy maybe I am evil... Who knows because I don't even know what I'm gonna do tbh XD.

Johnnie was extra nice to me helping me and Rose and all. He was always helpful though, pregnant or not he was there. He helped me find everything I wanted when I had Rose from crazy crazy cravings, like peanut butter pickles to little toys that Rose probably didn't need but she got them anyway. Rose was our little angel and maybe she was a little too spoiled but who cares when she made us the happiest parents alive!

As the days went by Johnnie noticed how I had been craving things more and more but specifically today, I was craving chocolate with almonds in it... preferably Hershey's though. Johnnie was determined to get me the chocolate right then but I told him he didn't have to. No matter how many times I said I didn't need it right then he insisted on getting it. He grabbed his coat and kissed my forehead. This time I couldn't go with him because Rose was asleep and my back was in so much pain it hurt to even stand up. He promised me he would be safe, grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

I had dozed off into a nap when all of a sudden my phone was ringing, it was an unknown number. I picked it up and pressed the green answer call button saying hello, who is this. The voice on the other side stated that it was the hospital and Johnnie had been in an accident. When those words came out of his mouth I got so scared and all I saw was white.

As the colors faded in and everything looked and felt familiar, Johnnie walked over to me through the rose petals spelling will you marry m.. and pushed my hair back behind my ear. He got down on one knee beside me and took a deep breath "Katlyn will you do me the honor of being my beautiful wife... I don't care if we are still in school but all I know is when they say the future just gets harder I can't even think of a future without you. So what I'm trying to say is baby WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!" I looked down at the ring in his hands with tears filling my eyes.. Johnnie yes I will!!! 

As I came back to reality I heard "Ma'm are you okay?" I said yes as they assured me that he was most likely going to be okay only a sprained wrist and whiplash. I let out a sigh of relief but asked what had happened. "Apparently the person who hit your husband was trying to make a yellow light and hadn't realized that the light had already turned red when he was going through it. Do not worry ma'm Johnnie was not at fault here it was the other member. We will dispatch him in a bit if you would like to have someone come and get him. 

I had called my mom and asked her if she could come and get me and Rose and take us to the hospital to go get Johnnie because I didn't really know who else to call. My friends where too busy at school. "Mom Johnnie is in the hospital can you pleasssseee come help me out" I begged her like a little puppy until she finally said she would. "I'll be on my way soon honey, I love you" she said and hung up the phone.

As mom pulled up into the driveway I grabbed Rose and put her into the car seat mom had for her she wasn't entirely happy that I had gone off and already gotten married and had a kid with another baby on the way but to me I loved being a young mom because it meant that I could enjoy my old days and my children wouldn't have to worry about taking care of me in my old age when they where still young. There were so many reasons that I did it. Mom still approved of me anyways and I loved her for it.

We talked a lot on the way to the hospital and I told her how much I missed her. I talked about how it was being a mom and she agreed with some things and gave me some tips and advice like moms always do. I looked back at Rose who was playing with her little stuffed bunny that we had gotten from the hospital store when she was born. It was pink and fluffy it had blue eyes with long floppy ears. She had loved it since she was a baby and wouldn't sleep with any other stuffed animal. Thankfully we had gotten another one just like it after we realized she would probably not let us put it up as a keepsake. 

We pulled into the hospital parking lot...

So I'm stopping here, for now, I was just taking a shower when all of a sudden I had a great idea for a flashback scene if anyone is confused it was back when Kat went to the hospital after fainting  like right after they got home when she found the results to her pregnancy test came out positive. He knew she was hiding something from him so he decided to go and buy her a ring and prove to her just how loyal he was and how he didn't want anyone but her. I realized that I never put any of that stuff back in the earlier chapters so I decided I should add something to explain loll anyways thank you so much for those to have stayed with me through all this I love you guys!!!