Jace? Jade? J? -Matt

I got sick and throw up on Jace. I felt bad in both ways. I was going to take him on another date. I don't know how to explain it but, it felt like I was going to lose him soon so I wanted to spend as much time as possible together. We were going to go to the park. Instead I spent the whole day in and out of sleeping; while I was awake Jace would be there and take care of me.

After taking care of me all day he fell asleep. It was around eleven p.m. Besides all the dates we have had sex, it was amazing. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I smile at my thought.

I roll over taking out my phone. I have a few notifications. Brandon texted me, he wanted to know if I wanted to go to a party tomorrow night.

BRAN: party! U wanna come?

MT: Sure.

BRAN: U have to bring date

MT: Then no

BRAN: C'mon, Just bring a girl

MT: I'll think bout it

"Matt." Jace whined.

"What is it babe?"

"You are moving too much, I am trying to sleep" He whined again.

"You want to go to a party?"

"Whose?"

"One of Brandon's friends?"

"But won't it look weird if we go? The government is kinda against same-sex couples" He trails off.

"You could, ya know, dress like a girl."

"Did I just hear you right?"

"Yes. You totally don't have to if you don't want to!"

"I'll do it, if you want me to."

We had to go shopping for some girl clothes but first we had to find him a wig. Into the store we went, we looked around for a bit and he found a wig. We shopped for clothes. It took hours. I brought him to my house and we explain everything to Trix. She dragged him into her room. That was two hours ago.

"Trix! We have to leave soon! Hurry u-"

Trix comes out and Jace is right behind her, "Matty, my I introduce Jade" Jace had long sandy blonde hair, a short, frilly, purple dress, two inch spike heels that matched the dress, a black choker and fake boobs. He had a light bit of mascara, lipstick, eye liner and shadow. He looked like a girl. He was no longer Jace he was Jade.

"Damn. Holy hell. Fuck. You are so hot." I start to drool over my super sexy boyfriend. All he does is blush and look away.

"Watch your mouth young man!" Trix scolds me.

"Could we maybe get a ride?"

"Go, I'll be out in a moment."

I drag him out to the car. On the ride there Jace looked out the window. So I sat looking out my window. The house the party was at was huge. It was even bigger than mine. This was going to be one hell of a night.

Brandon greeted us as soon as we got out of the car. He was with a pretty girl. She has short red hair and brown eyes. Her blue dress is revealing, showing a lot of cleavage. She had flashy jewelry and lots of make up on.

"Hey, so glad that you could come Matt. Your date is hot."

"Thanks. Yours too." Jace felt a pang of jealousy so he takes my hand, "This is Jade."

"Nice to meet you Jade."

"Please, call me J." he made my voice sound soft, sweet and accent-less. I gave him a surprised look, "Thanks for the invite"

"No problem"

I wrapped my arm around him and walked us away. He was in awe with this house. It was so big and shiny and loud. There were so many people there as well. I led us around a corner and into a darkened hallway. I pins him up to the wall. His hands above his head and intertwined with mine. I push into him, kissing with my tongue. He melts into my body and he let me claim every inch of his mouth as mine.

Someone came around the corner. We both come to a standstill. It was Amy. I let go of him and looked at her feet. Jace avoided her eyes.

"Her? YOU DUMPED ME FOR HER?" she hissed

"Amy, don't be like that." Jace isn't looking so he can't hear us. I am really glad that he can't. I don't think this would set well this him.

"You break it off with me so you can date this, this low life, show off. You dumped me, rudely I might add, for lesser?"

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!"

"WHY NOT IT IS THE TURTH?"

"AMY STOP IT!"

She slapped me across the face. That's when Jace looked up. He grabbed her hand, "I don't know what your guys pasted is, and I don't intend to find out what you went through. I know him; he would not break it off with someone to be with another person. I am sorry if he hurt you but that doesn't give you the right to talk about someone so rudely. If I was in his place I would have dumped you too. And, no matter what someone says or does you never raise your hand at them. Please don't ever do that to him again. Do you understand me?"

Amy just looks at him with utter disbelief, "Whatever." She rips her hands out of Jace's grip, "Oh and Matt, whip her lipstick off your face." She struts off.

"Whoa, Jace, that was something."

He blushes, "I just told her that I thought."

"It sounded so perfect."