Hi?

Y/N pov
"Hi?" I said in a squeaky voice, "hi" one blonde boy replied, he was really cute. When I got out of the 'elevator' the boys started introducing themselves, I only remembered a few, alby, gally, Minho, frypan, Winston, Thomas, and newt, the really cute one. Alby asked one of the boys to show me around while he took care of something else, luckily newt volunteered to show me around, for some reason I felt like I could trust him.

Newt's pov
I was at my post working until we heard the monthly delivery which was weird since we got Thomas a week ago, all of us went to go check it out. We were all stunned by what we saw, a girl?! A pretty girl too, she had gorgeous (H/C) hair and beautiful (E/C) eyes. "Hi?" She said, she was probably nervous so I said hi back. After we all introduced ourselves to her, I volunteered to show her around the glade, "what is this place?" She asked, "it's the glade", "how come I can't remember anything?" "It happened to all of us, we don't remember anything but our names, you'll remember it in a day or two" "oh"
I didn't want her to feel awkward or weird around me so I kept the conversation going, "so, in the glade, you get to pick what job you do....maybe you can work with me?" I said nervously
(Y/N) pov
".......maybe you can work with me?" I was stunned that he asked that but I replied coolly...I think "um, yeah, that would be awes-I mean yup cool yea...I'll work with you" nailed it. "Great!" He sent me a heart melting smile and a wink, cue my red face. "Alright I'll see you at work first think in the morning " "alright, goodnight newt" "night"