Newbie

(Y/n) pov
I was hanging out with newt until we heard the newbie alarm.weird. Since it hasn't even been a whole month yet. Newt opened the cage and looked inside, "it's..another girl?!" "THOMAS" she said and then went back to sleep, what the hell is going on? "Wait guys! There's a note!'she's the last one...ever'" "well what the hell is that supposed to mean" Minho said, basically voicing my thoughts. "I don't know, but she seemed to know you Thomas, do you know her?" "No I don't....maybe....I don't know"
Later that day
The box still hadn't gone down, this is getting weird, when I turned around gally was walking angrily towards me "gally what are y-" he tackled me to the ground "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL GALLY!" Newt shouted, "EVERYTHING HAS GONE WRONG SINCE (Y/N) THOMAS AND THE OTHER GIRL CAME, ITS ALL THEIR FAULTS, AND NOW THE BOX WONT GO BACK DOWN! WHAT ABOUT OUR SUPPLIES!" "Calm down gally" he glared at everyone, "you'll see...it's all their fault were here" I was still dazed from everything...."(y/n)!" "Huh?" "Are you okay?" It was newt. "Yeah I'm fine" "good, or I'll beat gally's shucking face off" this made me laugh, taking the serious look off newts face replacing it with an adorable smile. We stared at each other for like, forever until Minho had to ruin the moment, "alright lovebirds, your making me sick, by the way, the girls awake" "really? I could finally have a girl best friend here!" I said not knowing I said that out loud, "what?!" "Nothing" they all replied, we heard a banging noise, "what was that?" I asked, as soon as I did chuck came over and said "you guys gotta check this out!its hilarious!" It truly was, the girl was on the treehouse thinks throwing stuff at the guys. "Girls are awesome" chuck said, indeed we are, "I don't think she likes us very much" newt said, you got that right. "I'll talk to her" Thomas, "good luck" I said, he nodded and went up the ladder. A few minutes after he asked to talk to her alone, fine by me, is was hungry and wanted food. After I was done eating Tommys conversation with 'Teresa' was over, it's weird how she remembered her name that fast. "So, there's a lot of guys here" she said, it was night and we were by the bonfire with the guys. "Yeah, but, you'll get used to it" "so, anyone cute here?" "Yea, tommy-but, he's like a brother to me, and then newt-my boyfriend😍" "I'll tell you a secret" "okay" "Thomas is pretty cute, I like him" when she said that I got so excited! "OMG REALLY!" "Shhh" "oh ok....omg really! I could set you two up!!" "Really ok!" Yes!! Today was great, I finally had a girl to talk to, the bad news was my stomach was killing me, and my legs hurt, what's going on with me?!