First day of work

(Y/n) pov
Today I started working with newt, I really want to get to know him better, and also hear his cute accent, the job is really easy, but I want to be a runner. I'll ask newt about it later, for now, I'll just start the day with frypans breakfast, yum.
(Newts pov)
I was already working at my post when I saw her coming out of her hammock behind the tree, she so beautiful. I sent her a small wave after she was done eating. "Hi" "hey" I said with a smile, we started working but I could tell something was on her mind, "what's wrong?" I asked, she looked at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes and said "iwanttobearunner" "what was that?" I said with a smile and chuckled, she looked straight at me and said "I-i want to be a runner" She said, wiping the smile right off my face "what?no" "why?!" She said somewhat madly "because it's too dangerous" I  said still being firm"is it because I'm a girl?!" She said shouting now"what no I-" "whatever" she replied and rolled her eyes storming into the forest. I didn't mean to offend her I just..don't want her to get hurt in the maze.
(Y/n) pov
As I was walking in the forest obviously pissed at newt, who does he think he is?! My parents?! If I could even remember them. (Y/n) do this, (Y/n) do tha- oh my gosh! I remember my name! As I was about to turn back and tell the others, this boy, Ben, was it? Was standing there staring at me with eyes full of anger "it's your fault, it's all your fault!" "What?! What's my fault?!" "You and Thomas and some other girl!all your fault" then he started chasing me, I ran and ran and shouted "HELP!HELP ME!" Hoping someone would hear me.