Chapter 15

When I came out of the forest still smirking thinking about newts payback, I mean, I could do a lot of things but there's one on my mind that'll make him regret calling me a stupid piece of klunk. I started walking to the homestead where tommy and Minho were talking, I already heard newt trying to get my attention but I just ignored him, "tommy?" "Oh hey (y/n) I'm sorry about you and newt" "oh who cares about that!" I said grumbling "I came here to tell you that I-" "(y/n) please let me explain-" u already cut him off by turning my attention back to tommy and with all seriousness in my voice, "Tommy, I want to be a runner"
Newts pov
I saw (y/n) walking out of the forest with a smirk on her face, I already know she has something planned for revenge, surely it won't be that bad right? Probably, she's really stubborn and I need to apologize. "(Y/n)! Please let me explain!" But she ignored me, I started running after her "(y/n) please! Let me explain-" she just turned around and said the words she promised me she would never do "Tommy, I want to be a runner"

No no no no, she can't do this! "No! You can't do this!" "Why not newt?" She said rolling her eyes at me, grrrr she's SO stubborn! "Well,because, you promised me!" She looked like she was ready to blow "well guess what?! You also said you loved me but I guess that's not true! So who cares if I break my promise to you!" I stared at her shocked she said that.
"Woah, awkward guys" Minho said slowly turning to Thomas "what do you think shank?" "Uhhhh....yes?" "Great!" (Y/n) said excited "why are you doing this (y/n)! You promised me?!" I said tears threatening to spill, "well, I want to help Thomas and Minho find a way, so we can the hell out of this maze thing" "but you promised me!" "Well, we're not 'a thing' anymore so that promise is just a piece of klunk, just like me newt, right? I mean, that's what you called me" she said giving me a glare and walking away. I forgot the guys had been there until Minho spoke "damn newt, you've gotten yourself into some deep klunk" "yeah newt, you need to apologize, you hurt her feelings" "how do you bloody know that?" I asked "cause tommy here is secretly a girl" Minho said chuckling "shut up Minho" he said rolling his eyes "it's pretty obvious really, when you yelled at her and stuff she ran in the forest and obviously thinking to herself, she thought up some revenge stuff....but I don't know" "man, girls are bloody confusing, she ran into the forest crying, came out smirking, then yelled at me" Minho was quiet until , "maybe she's on her period" smirking "y'know Minho? You don't ever take anything bloody seriously" I said giving him a glare "fine fine, I'll give you some advice, give her flowers, apologize, sing her a song, apologize, then kiss, simple" that is good but there's just one problem "I can't bloody sing" "well then, uhhhh, hmmm, tell her what she wanted to know- whatever it was" good idea "ok I'll do it hopefully this will work" I said walking away, already planning everything in my head.

Thomas's pov
"He is shuckin whipped" Minho said "yup, so.... Should we actually make her a runner?" "She's got guts, and she's tough, we could use her but- newt can't know" "alright, we'll let her know tomorrow if she accepted newts apology" I said feeling sorry for newt, I hope she forgives him, he really does love her.