Chapter 14

Wow it's been a week since newt and I confessed our love for each other, but every time I think about it, it just makes me feel all happy and giddy inside, I know, I'm whipped. After our date last week, Newt and I just started talking about random stuff, I feel like I could tell him anything, I just feel like he's hiding something from me, a secret, and I'm going to find out what it is.
Newts pov
Since our date, I've been in a great mood even with my buggin limp, I'll have to tell (y/n) one day of how I got it, I'm just not ready to tell her about it yet, she still thinks a greiver injured me, I feel bad about lying to her since that's not what really happened, I sighed, knowing she won't be too happy I hid this big secret from her, I know she already suspects that I'm not telling her something, I don't know, every time I think about the day I got this limp, I get angry and frustrated and lash out. I have to stop thinking about this it's too bloody depressing.
Your pov
I think I suspect what Newt is hiding from me, his limp, every time he says a greiver did it, his eyes dart around and he gets fidgety, I want to know what happened to him and I'm going to find out, today, and right now. I started walking toward newt when he turned and greeted me with a smile, "hey love" darn his British accent, almost making me forget what I was about to ask him, "I want to know the real story about your limp and why your not telling me, I'm your girlfriend for Gods sake just tell me" I said trying my hardest not to shout, he instantly frowned and turned away from me "not now (y/n) go away please" what did he just say?! "What?! No not until you tell me why! I mean, you said you loved me last week and you won't even tell me something that's important" I said already shouting, he turned around fast and glared at me with so much anger in his eyes and said words I'll never forget "YOU KNOW WHAT?! ITS NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSINESS! YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW YOU STUPID PEICE OF KLUNK!" I felt my heart shatter into a million peices "oh man, I didn't mean it (y/n) I didn't mean it please forgive me" he said sadness in his eyes, I still felt like I was in a daze, "you know what Newt? We're done" "what?! No (y/n) please no I love you please don't leave me" "goodbye newt" I ran into the forest not even knowing where I was going just know I had to get away from him. When I finally climbed a tree and sat down, that's when everything he said crashed down on me and the tears came out, I wanted to stay here forever and away from newt. All those things he said hurt me so much it saddened me knowing that with every word he said looked like he meant it, if that's how he feel, so be it, I don't need him, and staying out here is showing him that I care about what he said, all sadness turning to bitterness and rage, I'll show him and make him regret everything he said walking out of the forest with a big smirk.

Oooh you have something planned up your sleeve, what is it? You'll have to find out in the next chapter😈