Crush? On me?!

Newts pov
I was still thinking about the conversation me and her had until a scream interrupted my thoughts. it was her! "HELP ME,BENS GONE MAD!" As she was running out of the forest. I was stunned until Ben tackled her to the ground making me angry, so I grabbed the shovel and knocked him out. "Are you ok?!" I asked, grabbing her hand, "Yes, I'm fine" she said snatching her hand away from mine, I guess she was still mad at me, I wanted to make it up to her but I didn't know how, but I will.
(Y/n) pov
I needed someone to talk to, I wanted to talk to newt but I'm still mad about earlier, it hurt me knowing he didn't think that I could be a runner. I could talk to Thomas, he's like a brother to me. "Hey tommy" "don't call me that" he said with a smile, "why not, tommy" "because it makes me sound like a kid" "whatever, I'm still calling you tommy" "so what's up?" "What's going to happen to Ben?" I overheard alby and gally discussing something about banishment" "oh, when I was in the forest, Ben mentioned you too" "what did he say?" "Something about everything being our faults,he mentioned another girl but didn't say her name." "Oh"...........awkward, "guess what" "what" he said smiling, "I finally remembered my name!!!" "Seriously! That's great! What is it?" "It's (y/n)!" "Wow, pretty name" "thanks......tommy" I said sending him a smug smile. "I said not to call me that anymore!" He said laughing then started to chase me, he finally caught me and tackled me to the ground, then started tickling me, "tommy-stop!" I said laughing, "not till you call me Thomas!" "N-never!" I said laughing, "fine" he said "you win" "victory!" I said and started doing a weird dance, "slinthead" I heard tommy murmur, "whatever" I said chuckling and sat next to him since frypan finished cooking everyone's lunch. "Ya'know, your a pretty fast runner, maybe you could join the runners with me." Tommy said, "really? Newt doesn't think so" I said rolling my eyes and feeling slightly sad, "naw, he just doesn't want you to be a runner because he cares about you." "I don't know..." "He doesn't want you getting hurt in the maze" "oh....how do you know all this?" He looked at me with a 'really' face and said, "I can see it in his eyes, (y/n), he cares about you, a lot, he probably even has a crush on youuuu" he said in a sing-song voice, making me blush, hard, "whatever,alright I'm going to bed, night tommy" "night (y/n)" when I was laying down I was just replaying the conversation I had with tommy, he cares about you,he might even have a crush on you,doesn't want you getting hurt. I groaned not wanting to think about this right now, I need sleep, I tossed and turned still thinking about this shucking madness of newts feelings for me, till I finally fell asleep.