1.

(Fionna's POV)

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
Here I was. With him at his bed. I have never felt so empowered in my life. Glob. His gasps give me a rush. How i ended up here, well... That, is just a funny story...
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

I woke up to the sound of thumping downstairs. Ugh i don't wanna get up. So I just decided to literally roll out of bed and onto the hard floor, not making a sound. I still heard the thumping.

"Ugh what the fuck could that be…" I put my hand on my forehead as i groggily walked to the ladder still in my short short pajama shorts and tight tank top. I didn't care if i wasn't wearing a bra right now. I wasn't in the mood to put one on besides, i could just put my hair in front of it if i had to. I had D's and i was usually self conscious when it comes to being around guys. They like to stare. I rolled my eyes at the thought and continued to the ladder. I didn't wanna go down the ladder to see so i just poked my head down and my hair was dangling to the floor. I could hear things clearer. Like moaning, groaning, whinnying, and meowing. I pulled up before I could see anything.

"Oh hell…" I walked to my bed and slumped onto it letting my back fall on the softness of it, closing my eyes as i continued to hear the thud.

"Man. I can't listen to this." I wanted to go see Marshall talk to him about it. He always was my source to talk to. He always turned it into something either funny and or bringing a smile to my face, but it turns annoying and he and i wrestle which is ALWAYS fun.

I know what you're thinking. I like Marshall Lee. That is SO not the case here. He and i are buds forevs.

But i did want to talk to him about this. I stood up and threw off my tank top and put on a bra. I didn't feel like changing so i stayed in my attire and slipped back on my tank top. I stuffed my thigh length hair into my hat and I grabbed my pack from the corner of the room where it normally sits and put it on my back. Such a familiar feeling. I didn't want to go down the ladder, it was still going on... So i decided to scale the tree house. It was better than walking in on my SISTER having sex with her boyfriend. I shuddered at the thought. As if right on cue i heard a moan.

"Holy crap..!" I needed to get out.

I opened the window and realized it wasnt that bad. I still had no shoes on which was okay because they were calloused enough. I decided to take the leap of faith. I jumped from the window landing on the soft green grass with my hands by my feet, my body crouched down.

"That was fun.!" I softly said standing up brushing myself off hoping Cake didn't hear. I started my way towards Marshall's.

When i got there i tried to make myself look presentable. I don't know why, even though we were best buds, I wanted to look my best around any guy. I talked to Cake about it and she said its just getting "mature" and wanting to have guys notice you. Shit I'm fucking 19 years old, how can i still be "maturing"… I thought this to myself as i approached the door brushing my bangs with my fingers making them look straight. Marshall, every time would just let me walk in so that's what i did.

"Marsh are you here?" I asked the house as it seemed empty, because when i came i usually saw Marshall floating above his couch playing his bass. This time he wasn't and i was worried. I wonder where he is…

I then heard noises throughout the house, much like the ones at home…

"Oh my glob does he have company…?!" I felt myself smirk knowing what that meant. I wanted, not to barge in, but to mock him later for it.