11.

His tongue on Fionna's skin always made her so hot… It made her feel desired, something she had been searching for, he delivered it and made her feel so god damn special!

"Oh marshy…" He was rubbing circles on her hip while his other hand was scraping those claw-like nails in her golden hair before he stopped his mouth that was on her favorite spot of her neck and pulled up to look at her in a confused expression with a smile, "That's new."

She growled at the lack of attention to her favorite spot and pushed him, so they were up right with each other and she tangled a hand in his raven locks, beginning to tongue his bite marks.

"What is..?" Fionna breathed as she began to scrape her teeth along the column of his throat, making him breathe out a delicious moan that her ears couldn't get enough of.

"M-Marshy… You've n-never called me that before- fuck.." She smiled against his neck as she nipped it and her hand wove down and crawled up his shirt, her nails clawing up his fit abdomen to his erect nipple and began tweaking it in her fingers.

"Do you not like it… Marshy...?" She said seductively as he gasped when she pinched his peak between her index and thumb, then moving onto his lap and feeling his large bulge in his jeans.

"When you say it like that- oh fuck I love it." He practically gasped out as she began to grind her lower half with his while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Good, I may just moan it more often for you then." She said, her voice dripping with sex while her mouth began occupying his ear, tonguing his earlobe and catching it in her teeth.

"Ngh," He grunted out as she ground on him extra hard and he was extremely close to pushing her down, ripping her panties off and..-

"Okay Fionna you have to st-stop. Oh fuck," By that time his shirt was opened and she moved her body off of his a tad as her mouth went to his chest and her hand palming the front of his tight jeans.

"I love listening to you come undone Marshall. I don't want to stop…" She caught his erect nub in her teeth making him cry out as he thrust into her hand, his large throbbing erection begging to be set free. His mind was fogged and she just continued to torture him by not actually touching him. He was so close to snapping…

"Fionna. I-If you don't st-op, I'll- ngh lose control…" He breathed sounding strained as she slowly ceased her movements.

"Take me to your house." He was thrown off by her sudden bossiness, but he felt his dick twitch, thinking about that demanding tone if he was tied down… He shook his head a tad then looked at her, his eyes red from lust.

"Why?" He adjusted himself a little.

"Marsh just- take me to your house." She was practically pleading and he was wondering what was going through her head.

"Okay Okay, let me get the stuff together." Not bothering with buttoning his shirt, he efficiently gathered everything and picked her up, flying them home, his body never once getting touched by the rays of the sun because of the umbrella over him.

He casually set her down on the porch as he unlocked the door to his hidden cave house and proceeded inside, setting the picnic stuff and the umbrella on the ground by the door. Before he knew what was happening, Fionna had slammed the door behind them, locking it, and pinned him to the wall

She attacked his lips with a sudden urgency and fiery desire that made his knees shake.

"I wanted to be in the privacy of your home before we get down to business…" She purred out of her mouth as he shook in anticipation.