4.

He stopped ravishing her neck long enough to look at her. His eyes had turned red and he was staring into her eyes, as if he was searching for something beyond… His face was just inches from hers and she mindlessly traced his lips with her index finger. He didn't look surprised or puzzled. He simply smiled at the small but intimate gesture. Fionna pulled away quickly coming to her senses brushing her bangs behind her ears, blushing madly looking at her lap and said, "Sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"Don't think. Just DO it." Marshall Lee then gave her one of his famous 'If you know what i mean..' looks and Fionna blushed even more. She had no idea what she was planning on "testing"... I think i just said that to distract...

"I don't know…" Is all she could falter. He looked at her quizzically as she brushed her fingers through her now damp but mostly dry hair.

"What don't you know." It wasn't a question really.

"I just don't know what to do okay." She got up and let the comforter fall around her to go to the kitchen. Marshall watched her with a furrowed brow and asked her following her into the kitchen, "What do you mean you 'don't know what to do'…?" He was eyeing Fionna as if to say, 'Common, common.'

She was facing away from him when she placed her bowl hard on the counter but never spilled it, he flinched at this action and waited for her to go off on him but all she did was put her hands away from her on the counter so her arms were straight. Marshall softened when he saw this and he inched toward her, her back still to him.

"I may seem like i know everything. But, i don't. I didn't even know what a nosebleed meant until a week ago." Fionna rolled her eyes at the remembrance of how she found out.

"What kind of nosebleed are you talking about Fionna…" Marshall cocked an eyebrow moving slowly until he got beside her and he saw her throw her head back in frustration and heard a growl in her throat.

"Ugggh! I hoped i didn't have to think about this again." She bent over so her elbows were now what was holding her up and she placed her face in her palms as she rolled her eyes. "When i was with someone i dropped my sword and i bent over to pick it up and i when i looked up that person started getting a nosebleed… The look on his face showed maximum embarrassment and he quickly wiped it away. I thought it was normal but when i told Cake about it, she got really awkward then she told me what it meant… Pathetic right."

Fionna shrugged her shoulders and Marshall was now floating on his side on the counter so his face was near hers. His index and thumb were on the bridge of his nose like he was thinking or trying to get rid of a headache. Then he shot his eyes open and snapped looking at a puzzled Fionna with a goofy smile on his face.

"It was Gumwad wasn't it." Marshall had to bite his cheek to hold in his laughter when he saw Fionna shudder in the slightest bit.

"I'm not telling you." She kept her face in her hands, obviously hiding a blush he thought.

"Well i don't hide my boners. I just don't like nosebleeds anyway, so i rather just let it show in my pants." Marshall started laying on his back in the air as he lounged, lacing his fingers behind his soft, raven hair, acting like it wasn't a big deal that he was talking about erections with Fionna.

"Um, Marshall. Just- stop." Fionna stood straight up, her eyes screwed shut as she had her right hand up, signaling for him to shut the fuck up.

"Stop what. I don't need to hide anything fromyou Fionna. Just like you didn't hide anything from me outside my room or in the shower." Marshall bit his lip trying not to laugh.

"Marshall. I am serious." He opened his eyes to see Fionna's fists clenched and her eyes fluttering as they were closed.

"What. I'm not doing anything." Marshall gave his famous smirk and Fionna let out a deep breath knowing what he was doing.