10.

I backed him up to a tree that had a bunch of bushes in front of it and i thought… Hmmm.

I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled his face to mine for a scorching kiss, which immediately led me to stick my tongue in his mouth and explore him. His hands went to my hips and i took my hands from his neck and scratched my nails, hard, down his arm, and pulled his hands back from me. I pulled away from him and shook a finger in front of his confused ridden face.

"Uh uh uh… no touching…" I pulled his face back to mine and he kept his hands by his sides, clutching the bark of the tree. He groaned into my mouth when i snaked my hands into his hair and scratched my nails on his scalp. I started to release his hair and move my hands down his front, then bunched up his shirt at the hem. I worked my hands up his sculpted abs and clawed at them, my nails scratching down his front. He hissed as he pulled away from me to moved his lips to my neck. I bit my lip, forcing myself to pull away from his lips that make me feel so good. Then i felt him trying to put his big hands on me again... Through strong determined nature and strong will i swatted his hands away. I moved my lips to his ear and licked his earlobe, purring seductively, making him shiver, "As much as i want you to touch me… I have to stay true to my word… Keep those hands by your side.." My smile turned into a snarl as I bit his earlobe making him hiss, "Or suffer the consequences." He nodded his head obediently and put his hands behind him so he was clutching to tree bark again. I glued my lips to his neck, giving open mouthed kisses, i could see out of the corner of my eye his nails had turned to claws and he was making scratch marks on the bark.

I grinned into his neck as i heard a hum of a moan in his throat.

I started making my way down and finally i pulled down his boxers and sweatpants in one tug and they pooled by his ankles. Without warning i took as much of him in my mouth as i could, remembering how last time I had the chance to do this I used my hand. He practically came apart at the seams as I began bobbing my head, sucking.

"Fuck! Oh shit Fionna! Fuck me!" He moaned as he almost brought his hands into my hair, but knowing what i would do he banged his fist against the bark, bringing his other to fist his hair in his hand.

I could tell he was close already, it was getting harder for him to quiet his moans…

"Shit!" I swirled my tongue on his tip, tasting the pre-cum, and wanting more…

Then i heard a familiar voice and my blood turned to ice after being so hot. There's only one person i know that can do that…

"Marshall baby is that you honey?" My fluffy sister said as she came up to the edge of the bush, obviously not seeing me. Or else we would be killed right now. Then i remembered that the bushes were tall and covered any signs of what's going on up.

I paused what i was doing and looked up at him, he nodded hopelessly at me, his eyes still clouded with lust.

"Uh, yeah- yeah Cake i'm fine." His voice shaky, i guess trying not to moan because of my mouth still around him.

"You sure baby? You sounded distressed." Cake i could hear was suspicious, but i wasn't worried… In fact…

I resumed my sucking on him and he obviously looked surprised. He didn't jump or look down, knowing he would blow our cover. {hah no pun intended lol i'm sorry go back to reading, curse my mind ;)}

"Y-Yeah Cake total-ly mellohhhh" he said covering up his moan very well. Cake i know is not gonna pick up on whats happening.

"Alright baby! If you see Fionna tell her i'm looking for her okay?" I heard the crunching of twigs and leaves growing quieter and i could feel Marshall loosening up, not realizing he had tensed up. Not a few seconds later he let out a cry and his cum was filling my mouth. I swallowed all he had to offer and stood up to face him. His head was thrown back and his eyes looked rolled back.