6.

"Fionna…" I heard a voice bellowing through my ears. It was soft, deep, seductive, and familiar…

"What…" My head lolled around on the pillow my head was currently on as i tried to sit up, but i couldn't. My eyes snapped open and i pulled to find my arms were bound on bedposts, on either side of my head and… With the same belts i used with-

"Oh no." I said out loud, then hearing a deep chuckle following.

"Fionna." Then there was Marshall Lee that appeared in front of me, he had on his red plaid shirt that was half way unbuttoned, his jeans ripped at the knees, his hair looking sexier than usual. I looked up at the ceiling avoiding looking at him, crossing my legs, hoping to alleviate some stress… "You have been a bad girl…"

"Here it goes…" I shuddered, biting my lip. Then i felt the bed i was on move, was i in his house..? Most likely, the ceiling was red. I then felt a finger graze my front, from the middle of my neck, down my cleavage, and to the waistband of my panties. I felt that same finger hook slightly into the waistband and pulled up, releasing it, causing a SNAP that made me flinch.

"Fionna, you shouldn't have teased me…" I looked at him with shocked eyes as he leaned his head back closing those red eyes as he ran a hand through his soft hair, his hand then moving from the back down the front of his neck to down his chest so he started unbuttoning his shirt. I gripped the posts and clenched my jaw, as well as my thighs. Oh man i'm gonna get it big… "Because now i have to tease you." He finally undid all the buttons on his shirt and watched me with hungry eyes as he removed the article of clothing, his chest and abs revealed to me…

"Hmmnnn..." I moaned in my throat. Just the sight of him… Oh glob.

"You like what you see…?" He mimicked what i said to him… "Well enough about me." He looked me over as if i was his next meal. I even took this chance to look at myself. I had no bra on, shocker… But i did have on panties, the ones that said 'Unwrap Me' on the front… 'Perfect for this occasion! Crafty bastard…' I thought to myself as he floated over me, his body parallel to mine, just inches away.

He licked his top lip as he stared me in the eye. Mine probably the size of saucers. I had just then realized my breathing had become faster and in quick breathes out my nose. He moved his face to mine with force and i absentmindedly pushed back. His tongue invaded my mouth and his hands found my waist. His hands traveled up my side until his left reached the side of my breast and his right massaged my hip in slow circles. Somehow that got my body quivering and wanted more. He slowly moved his hand over my mound and began kneading, his thumb teasing my nipple. My lips shook against his because i didn't want to moan, i wanted to annoy him and not give him the satisfaction of him hearing me. But then again… I was the one bound here…

"I know you want to Fionna… I'm going to get one out of you. Maybe even a scream…" He told me as he scraped his nails over my areoles making my eyes tighten as they were shut, my stomach twist and my chest arch closer to him. I still suppressed a moan. He bit my bottom lip, probably getting annoyed, his fangs scraping over my fair swollen lips.

"I wouldn't play stubborn, bad girl… You're the one that's under me and vulnerable right now… I could do something to you…" His deep husky voice threatening me, actually with amounts of bitter sweetness turned me on. For that, i hated myself. But i was human, maybe that was normal… But of course with out thinking i told him, my voice full of smart ass, "What would you do to me." I eyed him raising my eyebrows. He gave me a devious smile then said, "You know. Since you haven't been moaning… How can i tell that you're turned on right now.?" His hand ticked down my torso and my breathing became faster. He thrust his cool hand into my panties, his finger sliding into my lips, over my most sensitive, and pleasurable spot, making my back arch and a barely audible moan in my throat. Then he went down further into my wetness, his finger teasing my entrance, but i bit my lip, my eyes still locked with his red eyes full of lust. Then he gave me a devilish smile then thrust his middle finger into me and i gasped, melting under his touch. He rolled his eyes back as though they might go into his head and he breathed to me, "Fionna, you're so soft and warm." He inserted a second finger and started pumping them, his thumb circling my clit. My mouth widened and my eyes snapped shut, i whimpered under him and he whispered his lips tickling my ear, "You are really wet Fionna… You can't stay silent forever…" His lips went to my neck as he licked it making me want to cry out. I clenched my jaw as hard as i could from snapping, especially since his hand left my hip and went to my right breast, his thumb scraping over my nipple.