3.

The sun shown through the drapes and i stretched with a smile as i felt the warm glow on my skin. Then my smile turned into a a look of horror, "Oh my glob. He- was in the bathroom- WITH ME!" I quickly covered my mouth before my voice got too loud to wake Cake.

I sat up, "What do i do?! HE saw me naked! He saw me- oh glob.!" I rested my head in my hands and wanted to die. Then i looked through my fingertips at the sunbeam, the dust flying through it.

"Would that mean we are even. Hell no. He saw me do way worse…" my face cringed into my hands until i moved them away and hugged my body as i rested my back onto my head board. My mind went to what he wrote. He wants me. I want him. I think... UGH!

"How will i face him..?! What do i do… You know what. I'm going to go see him and i'm going to act like nothing ever happened." I nodded my head and threw my legs over the side of the bed and grabbed my usual attire, seeing as last time i had a tight tank top, a visible bra, and short shorts. I grabbed my usual shirt and skirt, i put on a lacy black bra from Victoria's Secret as well as panties from there too. I slipped my on my shirt and skirt and searched for my hat. Once i found it i didn't bother brushing my hair, I just stuffed my thigh length hair into my hat and strapped on my backpack. I decided not to wear long stockings and wear low ankle socks with my Mary Jane's. When i was ready i looked at Cake. Still asleep. I glanced at the clock.

12:38. Wow. We slept late. Cake did draw the blackout drapes last night…

I needed a reason for going to Marshall's. I can't just show up and expect everything to go back to normal.

I got it! I'll ask him to go pick strawberries. I'm starved. I nodded at myself as i jumped down the tree trunk hole to the lower level which was the kitchen and the living room area thing. I took out a notepad and a pen and wrote to Cake if she woke up soon.

'Cake, I went to Marshall's to pick strawberries. When i woke up it was lunch. So we went out to get red berries, as i have said already. Love you! Be back soon. -XO Fio'

Then i headed out.

Along the way i noticed it started to get cloudy, really fast. The next thing i knew. It was pouring.

"Damn." I picked up my pace. But i stopped. I wanted to enjoy the rain. I haven't had time to really enjoy it in a while. So i took off my hat and stuffed it in my pack, hoping it didn't get too wet. I then slung my back pack off of my shoulders and set it on the ground and spun. I threw my head back, feeling my hair was drenched and in strips, with every spin flinging water away from myself, but some onto me included. I then fell to the ground to feel the soft wet soil and grass under me. I tried opening my eyes to see the light gray clouds, with the water pouring out from them. I smiled as i felt the patter on my face. I put my hands out in front of me as if to shield myself, only, i was trying to catch the delicate drops. There were so many it was hard to miss. After what seemed like hours of sitting in the rain i remembered my real purpose. I smiled and didn't bother with my hat, i grabbed my pack by the strap and held it in my hand. I stumbled in the drops as if i looked drunk. I was just feeling dizzy. I started to get cold when i felt a sharp cold wind surround me. I continued to walk though.

Once i reached the mouth of the cave, it seemed warm compared to the windy outside of it. I didn't even notice my arms wrapped around my shivering body. I stumbled to the porch and was about to just go in but i stopped my self as i was about to grab the knob. I shut my eyes tightly as i remembered what happened last time…

"UGH!" I shook my head and knocked on the door. Not a minute later a shaggy looking Marshall Lee wearing a mis-buttoned flannel, with his ripped jeans zipped but not buttoned, and tousled locks. Like he was in a hurry... I'll smirk and joke about it later but right now i didn't feel good.