5.

When i got home Cake was on the couch watching a movie with Beemo, both sipping tea.

"Fi..? Why are you in Marshall's clothes…" Cake asked while i set my pack down going to the kitchen, still pretty hungry. She set her tea down, her fur frizzing slightly. I rolled my eyes, "Cake. Did you see my note? I went to see Marsh and get berries, but on the way i got sidetracked in the rain and when i got there Marshall was concerned because i looked sickly. So he gave me dry and warm clothes to change out of my wet cold ones. So I am in these." I told her as i got spaghetti out of the fridge and grabbed a fork. I didn't care if it was cold, it was good either way. I walked to the ladder and i felt a hand on my shoulder pull me around 180. I turned to see Cake's overstretched arm on my shoulder and her still sitting on the couch.

"Fi..? Is there something you're not telling me?" Cake asked with a concerned tone of voice and i just smiled and said, "No. Everything iscompletely normal." Then i turned back to the ladder and climbed up it, making sure none of the food spilled.

When i was half way up the ladder i heard a distant, "Okay. If you say so…"

I just shrugged off her concern. Everything WAS in fact, fine. I placed the bowl on my bed and went straight to the bookshelf, my ears keen to make sure if Cake was coming up the ladder, i could think quick.

"Where are you…" I muttered to myself as i stood on my tip toes to see over the top shelf.

"There you are!" I said grabbing the book. Then scurried to my bed, opening the first page of the book, skimming the first page, then the second one, my eyes widening, them my mouth forming a devious smile as i slumped back on my headboard, reading on, a plan forming in my head. "Marshall. After tomorrow morning, you'll think twice about stalking me in the shower, and teasing me about it later. Because sweetie tonight… Was only the beginning…" I laughed maniacally as a joke and continued to read.

When the door slammed I decided to watch the rest of the Notebook, when it ended i was in tears.

"Oh my glob she was right…" It was awesome. I quickly looked from side to side to make sure nobody was around (obviously no one was) but i still didn't want anyone to see me. I then wiped away my tears and floated up to get a tissue box. I blew my nose and wiped my eyes again.

"Oh my glob i'm a fucking girl!" I started bawling into the tissue, ashamed with myself. When i registered that i was crying in hysterics into the tissue i started crying/laughing. I looked at the clock.

4:58pm.

Wow almost five. I guess the movie is long.

"I'm starving." I buttoned up my shirt and buttoned my pants and putting on my shirt, i realized my pants were still unbuttoned even before i started messing with her. I floated to the fridge, my eyes probably bloodshot even though they were already red. Technically they change from dark dark brown to red, if i'm mad, or hungry (in two ways… shut up i was born that way!). I opened it to find nothing but an apple. I was hungrier than that…

So i drained it and threw it out the window that was above my sink. The gray piece of fruit quickly sunk into the water surrounding my floating house.

I then proceeded to fly out my door, to the mouth of the cave. It was dusk, the sun barely touching the horizon.

"Shit." I slowly floated to get my umbrella, totally crushing my dramatic exit.

"Typical.." The one time i want to make a dramatic exit i get busted by the sun. I opened the damn thing and flew out, going to the strawberry fields. Which happened to be by a certain human's house…

I smirked at the thought of Fionna. Then again i got turned on thinking of her in the shower… Somehow her undressing today in front of me turned me on more… Probably because i couldn't alleviate the pressure with her sitting there. Clever girl…