9.

Then i felt him enter me. It wasn't painful like i read in the book. For that i was glad i guess. He didn't feel big… Like filling… WAIT! WHY AM I NOT FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! Then it felt familiar... It was his fingers. I growled into his mouth and he smiled, "Like that feeling sweetheart…?" I started to struggle even harder against him because i wanted to kick his ass.

"You son of a bitch…" I growled into his mouth. He smiled, nipping my lips and started to rub my clit with his thumb. I muffled a moan in my throat and I pulled my hands harder against him. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and began exploring, swiping across my teeth. I got an idea… But first i tried to get my hands free, but it was no use. So i did the only thing i could think of. I bit down hard on his tongue and he yelped and pulled back, "Ah fuck!" He covered his mouth and i took in a big gulp of air that i had no idea i needed. Then i pounced at him, my fist connecting with his cheek. He was shot back and his head nearly missed the side of his bed. I didn't care though, he scared the fuck out of me that he was going to take me without my permission. I remembered this time to grab my panties and bra and quickly put them on before i began beating him senseless again. I wasn't planning in him bleeding this time… When he started to get up i quickly jumped him pushing him back down, because i was sitting on his abs and i began wailing on him and yelling at him, "HOW COULD YOU SCARE THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF ME LIKE THAT! I SHOULD KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!" I pulled his upper body up by his shoulders and i slammed it back onto the ground. Finally, I slapped his face and decided to get up. I walked out his door and i jumped down the ladder hole. Once my feet touched the ground i stomped into the kitchen. I felt like eating something since i hadn't really eaten anything at dinner. I opened the fridge and scanned my options. I saw a tub of strawberry ice-cream and grabbed it. I tore off the lid and snatched a giant spoon. I just bent over, resting my elbows on the counter and ate. I then felt a shadow and a smart ass voice say, "Oh yeah a girl eating her problems away with ice cream that's new." Then he chuckled and i looked up at him, his hand was on the counter, holding his whole body up, he was facing me, his boxers were on and that's it.

I rolled my eyes at him but i asked him sheepishly, "You never would actually do that to me right..? Like if i didn't say you could…" I asked him almost scared for his answer. He wiped the smart look off his face and looked concerned.

"I would never do that Fi. I mean i joke but… that would be cruel. You are still a virgin in fact so i want your first time to be special," I smiled at his words until he continued, the smart look returning with a hint of smart again, "Then after you finally let me take you i'll jump you like that more often." I turned my head to him and glared. All he did was clench his teeth at me smiling, looking to the fridge as he moved to it, his hands raised in defense.

"You're an asshole you know that?" I chuckled softly as i continued to dig into the ice cream.

"Obviously i know, that's just who i am Fi." He said smirking, an apple in his hand, as he bent over the counter next to me. I nudged him smiling, "Shut up."

I took another bite of my ice cream and Marsh was just there sucking his apple, i then thought of the question that was beginning to burn my brain.

"What are we Marshall… Like- what are we doing…" I turned my face to his, looking at him with an almost pissed expression it felt like. He stopped with his smile and turned serious. That was one of the things i liked most about him, he could be serious when it was necessary.

"We can be whatever you want Fi." He clenched his jaw i could see as he looked straight in front of himself, away from my gaze. "I mean i do like you Fionna, Like, a lot. I think i may… Love you."

I felt my mouth grow wide as i dropped my spoon, making a clatter on the counter. He turned to face me, his expression a mixture of hurt and anxiousness. I straightened myself up, standing upright, i put my body parallel to him. I felt a warmth inside my heart looking at his sweet face, I raised my hand up slowly and rested it on his cheek. He leaned his head into it, placing his hand on mine that was on his cheek. I softened my expression and looked at him lovingly as much as i could, "I think i love you too." I pulled him into a hug which he quickly returned, He squeezed me hard, as i tightened my grip on his neck with my arms wrapped around it. He pulled his face back and placed his soft lips on mine delicately and sweetly. The romanticality of it was so surprising i press back with equal softness and i slowly wrapped my fingers in his ink black, silky smooth straight locks. He started getting more frisky and i pulled back slowly and smiled at him innocently, "Sweetie just because i said i love you doesn't mean we're going to have sex right now." He glared at me and i just backed away from him, blowing him a kiss and winking before sashaying out of the kitchen, hoping to tease him. I walked to the couch, the blanket still on it from when i came over before i teased him. I plopped down on the couch and started thinking about what we are. We are together. I smiled at the thought. I love him… I really did. I can't believe it took seducing and teasing for me to figure it out. But that's the world of you i guess! I laughed at myself as i crossed my leg over the other.

"What's so funny teaser?" He joked as he actually sat next to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You're not trying to get in my shirt now are you…?" I asked him jokingly, cocking an eyebrow his way. He only licked his top lip and slipped his hand slowly lower and i got up turning to him and slapped him across his face. He looked stunned for a minute but i just crossed my arms and gave a cocky grin, "Don't mess with me Marshall Lee Abadeer… You'll regret it." I turned my back to him and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cup to fill up some water. I walked to the sink and peered my head to the couch, Marshall was gone. I smirked and still facing the counter i sipped my glass, my hand resting beside me on the hard surface.

Then i felt a pair of hands on my hips, then a pair of lips that began to plant wet open-mouthed kisses on my neck. My eyes fluttered open and closed for a few seconds as my head tilted to give him more kissing room. He grinned against my wet neck and squeezed my hips saying in a husky tone, "Fionna likes huh…" I muffled a moan as i slowly lowered my cup to the counter and turned to face him. He eyed me and i wrapped my hands in his hair and pulled him to my lips my mouth opening to his as his forked tongue explored my mouth thoroughly. I bit his bottom lip, pulling away, i turned to the ladder and went upstairs him following behind as i walked into the bathroom and grabbed my tank and my pj shorts along with my thin, thigh length, white robe pulling them on. He looked at me quizzically and i smirked at him.

"Cake will be expecting me home. I think she'll get worried."

He glared at me smiling as he pulled on sweatpants and a black shirt. He glanced towards the window i could see, and saw it was nearly all dark, just a tad of pink in the west. He shrugged and i walked past him jumping down the ladder and waltzed towards the door.

"Someday Fionna… Someday." He whispered as he walked out in front of me out the door, past me. I rolled my eyes smiling knowing exactly what he meant

As we walked it was silent but it wasn't awkward. I could just feel the breeze on my skin, then thinking of skin, led me to when he scared the living hell out of me. I had to get him back… I immediately took his hand in mine and led him into the woods nearby and pushed him past a cluster of trees and bushes that could easily hide us, but was risky was that the treehouse was close by… I shook the thought from my head as i untied the robe and let it fall at my feet. I smiled deviously at him as i stepped towards him in the most sexy way i could.

"Fionna… What are you doing?" He asked backing away from me feigning fear even though i saw the hard coming on in his pants.

I put on a serious face and stopped in front of him, "You scared me." Then i returned to my seductive face and i ran a finger down his front saying, "So i have to punish you. If you don't let me. You will *never* get a piece of me." I told him in a firm voice my hand gripping his shirt collar holding his face inches from mine before i kissed it fiercely and thinking on what i should do for this time because i had a feeling he was going to obey me considering the stakes.