Chapter 2

A/N: I was listening to this song when I was writing this 😂 and it somewhat goes along with this chapter. Anyways, I present to you, Chapter 2. Please enjoy!

*Jay's POV
The next morning was hectic, for lack of a better word. I had to wake up early as hell to go into the kitchen to make breakfast for the kids here at the orphanage. So, I got up at 7am sharp and changed into my casual work clothes, which consisted of black and grey joggers and a regular black T-Shirt, and jogged down the stairs, heading into the kitchen and making breakfast.

A little over an hour later, all the kids made their way down the steps and into the mess hall; some patiently waiting and some screaming for food. "Jay, hurry the fuck up or no food for you this week. I don't want another mess up like the one you did yesterday!" Mrs. Rachel yelled at me. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." I casually said as I rolled my eyes and hurried to serve all the kids their food.

Soon after breakfast, I went back upstairs and locked my door, just in case Bryanna decided to come and try to beat the shit out of me. In case you're wondering, Bryanna is the 'Queen Bee' and Mrs. Rachel's 'most adored child' who gets everything she wants. To me, she's just a wannabe bitch who manipulates you into doing her bidding.

Anyways, I changed into my casual day outfit: a grey LP custom made band tee tank, my black and turquoise sleeveless sweater, some dark grey skinny jeans and my black and turquoise vans. I pressed record on my video camera, letting my ears out and began to record.

"Awooooo and welcome back to another wolf vlog, my fellow pack members. Its the Alpha speaking and I'm doing this vlog as a sorry type of thing for not uploading a video yesterday. As you all know, I attended a Linkin Park concert and had a blast. To those wolves who also managed to attend the concert here in Seattle, you may or may not know remember that my Idols, chose me to perform onstage with them. I also got to hangout with them backstage and just goofed off. But, all good things had to come to an end and I ran for my dear life back here at the orphanage and sadly, I could've had a better night. But anyways, let's not get to depressed here, so I ask you this wolves... Comment down below how YOUR day was, whether it was a bad or good day, I will be active and reply to some of your comments and if I couldn't get to yours, then I apologize. I also ask that you wolves help out another pack member and support each other. As always, thank you all so much for all the support you have given my channel. You wolves are awesome and you wolves should feel awesome. Don't forget to scratch that like and subscribe button with your paw. I would love a new addition to the Pack and remember... The strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. Until next time! This is the Alpha, howling out."

I pressed the stop button on my video camera and began editing my video on my laptop, adding the pictures of mine and LP's performance when I mentioned them. I finished the video and uploaded it to my channel, AlphaLeader_Jay. Fifteen minutes later, the video began blowing up with comments, some saying "OMG!! Lucky!!" and others saying "You did ALPHA-MAZING!"

And then there were the hate comments, some saying "She's lieing. They're all photoshopped!" And some even saying "She's only doing this for attention. She's suicidal!" They didn't bother me as much because some of my pack members defended me and backed me. That put a smile on my face and replied to a lot of comments, knowing that I just made their day.

Just with the one video, my subscriber count skyrocketed through the roof. I was now at 15 million subscribers! Just then, I was getting a FaceTime call from a friend I made online. I answered and the whole gang appeared. "Hey Alpha!!! Congrats for hitting 15 million!!" Adam congratulated me.