Chapter 6

Things to keep in mind:
Bold/Italicized: Mike talking
Italicized/Underlined: Jay talking
This is whenever Jay turns into her wolf form.

~Writing style has been changed due to reasons that's weird to explain (bare with me here)~

*Dave's POV
Its been 2 days since Jay told us her secret and I'm still shocked that she's a wolf. It's been a little weird around her though. Just yesterday, she had flipped out and went wild when she saw Joe cooking up steak for everyone. It's like she was a whole other person, well, animal in this case.

Anyways, we finally made it to the venue here in Utah and let me tell you something... It's fucking cold!! It's like 50 something degrees here every day and too cold to even get out of bed. Jay, on the other hand, isn't even affected by it; she'll be awake, walking around in shorts and a t-shirt while all of us here are in long pjs and thermals.

Then again, she is a wolf. I thought. Anyways, today has been rather unusual. Unusual, as in Jay won't stop whining and complaining. "But, but, I don't wanna go. Can't I just stay here in the bus while you guys perform?" She whined.

"No, Jay. We want you backstage or onstage where we can keep an eye on you. Do you want someone to take you away and experiment on you? You know you've gone viral because of your wolf form and I'm pretty damn sure people are out there to get you. We want to keep you safe and in our sights at all times." Mike said sternly as he picked her up over his shoulder and walked towards the bunk area.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw, or what I thought I saw, were Mike's eyes shining bright. Wait a minute, that can only mean one thing... It can't be.. I thought.

*Mike's POV
I honestly don't know what came over me. Something about Jay just, I don't know, almost made me cry again. And no one in the band has ever seen me cry... and I intend to keep it that way. As I entered the bunk area, I pulled the curtain back and put Jay down on my bed.

"You know I don't like getting picked up like that. And why am I in your bunk? Wait a minute... Your bunk... Dad's been in here with you... Oh my fucking god!!!" She screamed as she got off the bed and went straight to hers. Oh that's right... The mall conversation. Dammit Brad! I thought as I walked over to her bunk.

As I sat down on her bed, I moved her tail from her face, as she looked at me with a face of disgust and anger? It was silent. She wasn't her talkative self and I didn't know where to start. Before I could form any words, she broke the silence and noticed her plop her ears down.

"Why do I have to go wherever you guys go? Like, I understand that I'm prone to being kidnapped to be experimented on, but you know that deep down, that won't ever happen." She said as she moved her tail closer to my hand. That hinted me about wanting a tail rub, so I gave her one.

"Look Jay, the reason why I'm saying that you're going with us is because I know what today is..." I said. She looked at me as if I were lying but soon changed her expression to a serious one. "If you know, then why am I still going? Its not like I'm going to per-" "perform with both of your fathers and uncles for as much as you can before you fully transform into your wolf form? Yes, that's exactly why I'm telling you to come with us. Besides, we kinda have to welcome you to the world since everyone in the LP community has been asking who this 'mysterious girl of ours' is. So with that said, get up, get ready and meet me in the living room, ok sweetheart?" I said as I kissed her forehead, her nodding in approval. "Oh and by the way, your outfit is in the bathroom. Chester took the liberty to choose it." I concluded.

I exited the bunk area and entered the living room area, having everyone look at me. I sat down on the couch, next to Chester and kissed his cheek lightly. "Is she ok Mikey?" Chester asked. I smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, she'll be fine. Besides, she's our little wolf child right?" I said as everyone nodded. This is gonna be a long ass day. I thought.