A/N: Problems ._.

Awooo and welcome back to another A/N. It's the Alpha speaking and yes! I have a new intro to go along with my character from the story.( º º ) And I'm here in need of help ;-;

Now recently, my editor (who I will not call out on) just recently quit, due to some "issues" between me and them and I've been in need of a new editor. For those of you wolves who have experience/some experience with editing any grammatical errors (because I honestly suck at English) will I gladly accept any applications via PM. I will jot down the application below:

Name (Or nickname if preferred):
Age:
Gender:
Email or way to contact you:
Experience (If some):
Why would you like to join the Editor Pack:
What would you bring to the Pack:

You know, just simple and basic stuff. By joining the Editor Pack, you are given a few perks, such as: being in on the story, full previews of the story and if allowed, able to write/co-write a chapter with me.

I'm not trying to sound desperate, but I do need an editor, even if its just ONE, all the help is appreciated! Its hard to write the chapter, let alone to edit it and check for any mistakes (which I tend to do alot basically).

PM me as soon as possible with the application filled out and a message about wanting to join. APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED.

On another note, I have an important announcement. I have decided to discontinue my other story, as I have no interest in writing it anymore. And also because I have forgotten where I was going with it. I'm deeply sorry for all of you wolves that were interested in my continuing the story. It was a good run while it lasted, but I have made my mind.

But as always, thank you wolves so much for all the support you have given this story and with everything you do. The Alpha is greatly appreciated. Remember to leave a comment and scratch that vote button and follow button. I would live a new addition to the Pack. I will see you all in the next chapter but until then, this is the Alpha... Howling out!

~Alpha_Jay
Word count: 389