Chapter 8

*Jay's POV
I still cant believe that it's him. Joshua Nicholas Rye. My long time best and only friend I first met. And yes, he's a wolf hybrid like myself and is also born into the Alpha rank.

Josh... The guy with semi long black hair with blue, sliver eyes. Wearing a ripped Panic ! At the disco shirt from the album Death of a bachelor and some light blue ripped jeans with some black combat boots... His nicely, structured body with his clavicle noticeable as well as his textured jawline and nice toned six pack, not over exaggerated though. Don't even get me started with the fact that he has some freckles and slightly noticeable two holes where he used to have snake bites. (A/N: I think I may have exaggerated on this xD)

I snapped out of my dream-like state and came back to reality as I got up and checked my phone, seeing that I had a few texts and missed calls from the family. And yeah, my shit doesn't get fucked up every time I shift into my wolf or hybrid form.

"So Josh, what in the fucking hell brought you out here? Wait, scratch that, I haven't seen you in forever! Even Adam mentioned you every now and then. Wait, speaking of Adam... Ah fuck me in the ass! I have to call him!" I panicked as I searched up his contact and called him.

On the first ring, he answered and went ballistic. "OHMYGODAREYOUHURTOHMYGODPLEASETELLMETHATYOUREALRIGHTANDTHATNOONEHURTYOUORANYTHING!!!" He yelled through his side of the phone. "Ok, first... Oww!! You know my ears are sensitive after shifting and second, I'm fine. I'm not hurt and I kinda met up with someone. And third, yeah, I'm not with my fathers." I answered as I got a chuckle out of Josh and a sigh or relief from Adam.

Saying that third option was a bad idea. I thought as Adam began to yell again. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT WITH MIKE AND CHESTER?!?! JAY WHAT THE HECK?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU EXACTLY?!" He yelled. I let out a groan of frustration as I looked over at Josh and saw him laughing his ass off. I growled at him as I put my attention back to Adam.

"Long story short, full moon and the fact that I'm a wolf... Piece that together bro." I said. I heard him mumbling shit until he snapped and heard him facepalm. "Oh ok, I get it. I'm smart." He laughed. "Oh yes, Butter Lord. Your smart alright... says no one ever." I giggled as he got offended by it.

"Well as long as your safe with whoever you are and you get back to the tour bus. Speaking of which, who the fuck are you with?" He asked. "Long story short, again, I found Joshua... Remember him?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Oh my god, are you serious sis? Tell him I said hi and that he needs to come AND VISIT MORE OFTEN!!" He yelled.

"You heard that Josh? Adam wants you to visit." I told Josh as he nodded in approval. I decided to put Adam on speaker in case Josh wanted to say something. "Don't worry Adam, I'll come visit soon. Just have a few important things to do." Josh said as he turned into his hybrid form.

"So listen, Josh and I are gonna head back to the guys cuz I also have a shit ton of missed calls and texts from Chester, since he worries wayy to much." I said as I turned into my hybrid form, letting out a growl in the process. "Hey! Don't you growl at me Jay. And hey, I would be too if I didn't know where you were. But ok then, don't do anything stupid because that's my thing. Text me or whatever when your back with them. Take care sis." Adam said as he let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah I know, you always come up with stupid shit to do that's way to fun to do. Anyways, bye bro." I said as I hung up.

I put my phone away and saw the few cuts and bruises I still had with my encounter with Josh. I looked over at Josh and saw that they were still bleeding. "Ok, Nicky, try to keep up cuz its a long way from here to where the band is at. Ready?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm ready and you have a shit ton of explaining to do because in your conversation with Adam, you both mentioned Chester and the only Chester that I know of is Chester from Linkin Park. And please... don't call me Nicky. You know I hate it when you do that." He growled as we both started running, heading back to the guys.