~*[(SNEAK PREVIEW)]*~

Awooo and welcome to another A/N my fellow wolves. Its the Alpha speaking and I'm here to show you a SNEAK PEAK of the new project I told you wolves about in the last author's note.

As I mentioned in the previous A/N, Yes! It will be a Pokemon related fanfic that my friend (IRL) will help me co-write

As I mentioned in the previous A/N, Yes! It will be a Pokemon related fanfic that my friend (IRL) will help me co-write. As for now, only the Legend of the Two Trainers: Book 1 is almost on its way of publication so you, my fellow wolves, will be able to get your paws on it and read it.

As I also mentioned before, I will be holding an OC contest starting on Book 2 (maybe in Book 1 as well) because I have the whole storyline planned out; I'm just bad with making normal characters.

But yeah, tell me what you wolves think about this project that I will release soon. Because as soon as I finish Adopted by Linkin Park, this next project will be my main priority. Meaning that I won't read the other stories I have saved in my library that tend to make me laugh my ass off in class or in the matter of the public.

Seriously, I've undergone a bad laughing fit when it came to reading angeleyes-demonsoul Kik Series, which you should go check out because I can guarantee you that it is a series that will surely make your day! You wolves have no idea how many times I've reread that series and brought me out of my bad days and made them great. She is an amazing author and I know I don't really show my emotions as much, but I honestly thank this author from the bottom of my heart.

🛑🛑🛑[It gets serious here, so skip ahead if you like]

I've had a bad life growing up. Both of my parents are alcoholics, so its affected me when I was growing up. It wasn't easy because everyday, my parents were always drunk or semi-drunk when I came home from school (middle school - present). I didnt really pay attention to it at first, but as I started to, I would soon notice the changes in my parents attitudes and their personality. Its honestly affected me so much that I've literally gotten into the middle of some fights between the two to where I had to hold my dad down from hurting my mom. And because of this, it started to take its toll on me because I had to protect my sisters because they would try to interfere with my parents and me being me, I don't want them getting hurt. Because of this, I've been diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety and get really bad Panic Attacks. I've gone to the hospital multiple times because of my panic attacks to the point where I was on my death bed (wont go into to much detail). I've honestly had those suicidal thoughts to the point where I almost did it. So instead, I drew myself away from those thoughts and expressed it into writing. Henceforth, why I've written stories on Fanfic.net. Kik Me Sometime is by far, and only, series that is my go-to series to help me get out of my worse days and bring a smile onto my face.🛑🛑🛑

Sorry that I just rant on abt my life, but I really wanted to get some of this off my chest. So much has happened in my life and theres still more that I have yet to explain.

So, I thank you wolves for at least reading what I have to say and hope you understand me a little more. Anyways, back to the new project.

Overall, the plot and storyline is already planned out. It will take a few weeks before I decide to publish the first chapter, but heres a sneak peak of it though. Hope you wolves enjoy this little preview and PLEASE! Comment down below what you wolves think about it so far. I would love some feedback about it so it can help me write it out.

As always, thank you all so much for all the support you wolves have given my story and everything I do. You wolves are awesome and you wolves should feel awesome. The Alpha highly appreciates it.

Also, don't forget to scratch that vote, comment and follow button. I would love a new addition to the pack. Remember, the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack. Until then, this the Alpha howling out!

~Alpha_Jay
Word count: 768