ALICIA SOLO CHAPTER 7

Alicia POV

As I sit here waiting for my name to be called, my stomach is in knots.  Why I am so nervous? I been playing solo projects for a long time. I guess with this selection it is a bit more detailed and composed .  I glance over at Prince who has his eyes glued on me since class started, we had  been passing  love notes back and forth. I really do like him, we have so much in common, and hanging out with him is fun.  Our late night phone conversation was  more intense,  we actually talked in great detail  about "that night".   Yeah that night of our movie date.  The night that changed everything.  I keep replaying the intimacy  in my head.  Although it was only for a quick moment,  on that night he was giving me something I had never experienced before. His kisses, ummmm... his kisses are so gentle and sweet.  His touch ooooooh.... he touch makes me weak to my knees. His smile is the most endearing smile I ever seen.  I chuckle at the thought of someone of  little body frame  can have such big presence in my life.  For once I  feel like I am wanted by someone of the opposite sex.  Someone that accepts my style and flow,  Could this be love? Hell who knows.  I take it one day at a time. I am enjoying the ride.  

Mr. Baxley: " Alicia Cook please come and present your solo"

I walk up to the piano and get seated. I know I got this, if only I was able to sing along would have been awesome, but I know my day is coming.  I begin to play my solo piece gracefully  focusing on every detail,  There was no need to use music sheets for as this composition was all in me , flows from my heart, depths  in my mind.  Mr. Baxley have been talking to us about organizing the school talent show.  I am pretty excited about it.

While playing  I am in my zone of  passion, elevating each music scale as a love symbol. Music is  love, music is my muse, and music is life.

Mr. Baxley:  "Well Done Alicia, you may return to your seat."

A/N Please be sure to listen to Alicia solo instrumental version of her song "Falling" while reading . It is used as reference to this chapter.  Stay tuned..........