WHO'S CALLING YOU? CHAPTER 48

Alicia:"Oh....ahhhh....ahhhh yeah" she sways her hips from side to side while she's riding Prince.

Prince:"Ohhh...damn you got it, right there...ahhhhh"

Alicia continues to bounce up and down, enjoying her ride when she is distracted by his phone.

Alicia:"Ahhhh....are you going to get that?"

Prince:"No.....no it will stop, you don't stop we're almost there"

Alicia increase her pace she leans backwards and grinds her hips up on Prince, with one hand rested in the middle of his stomach.

Prince:"Ohhhh shitt.....baby hit me with backward lean got damn good....ride it...awww fuck...here I come" His toes curled and legs tighting up.

*Phone rings"

Alicia:"Ahhhh..shhhh....I'm coming..ahhhh"

Prince:"Me too ooooh...."

Alicia she falls in face down on his chest breathing hard.

Phone rings**

Prince:"Got dammit hold up baby" He answers the phone breathing hard.

Prince:"Hello, yeah.... how are you? yeah it was tonight....my breathing oh nothing just got done with a little workout...you do? I can tomorrow....alright goodnight."

Alicia looks over at the clock on his nightstand that reads 11:55pm.

Prince gets out of bed to discard his loaded condom, puts on his pajama pants.

Prince:"I'm going to grab a water from the kitchen, do you want anything?"

Alicia:"Yeah bring me a water"

He leaves out his room and walks to the kitchen.

Alicia hears the sounds of a squeaky bed and moaning from down the hall.

Alicia she shakes her head and smile "Damn that Star and Andre" she says to herself.
She gets up, walks in to the bathroom and cleans herself. Prince has returned to the room and closed the door.

Prince:"Baby what you doing?"

Alicia:"In the bathroom be out in a minute" She gets done cleaning in between her sweet spot a mixture of her juices and sticky lubricant from the condom.

She joins Prince in his bed. He is munching on grapes and drinking bottled water.

Prince:"Your water is on your side on the nightstand, do you want some grapes?"

Alicia:"Sure...umm this are sweet, did I work you up an appetite?"

Prince:"Oh girl you.....laid it on me tonight got damn....."

Alicia laughs

Prince:"Why you laughing, I'm serious, you coming to bed with your tricks"

Alicia:"I may have more"

Prince:"Do you want to go again?"

Alicia:"No....I got to leave soon"

Prince:"I thought you was staying the night"

Alicia:"What made you think that?"

Prince:"Star is staying the night, thought you two was going off the same story, Andre mom won't be back until around 8 in the morning"

Alicia:"I did tell my mom not to wait up if it gets too late, I hope she hasn't called Star's house"

Prince:"I doubt it, she would have called here if she couldnt get you at Star house"

Alicia:"Who was it that called you?

Prince:"I will tell you later, right now let's just hold each other, let me see your hand" He looks at her hand "It looks a little swollen what did you say you jammed it on?"

Alicia:"I will tell you later, don't want to kill my mood talking about it right now"

Prince:"Are you going to stay the night?"

Alicia:"Yeah I'll stay just hope I don't get in trouble"

Prince:"It's really late I don't think your mom would want you driving home at this time, don't worry"

Alicia slides closer to him and lays her head on his chest.

Prince pulls the covers and blankets up closer and wraps them around him and her. Alicia is wearing just her bra and panties, he is back under the covers naked. "Why did you put your panties back on?"

Alicia:"No reason, why are you naked?"

Prince:"You know why, in case I get the urge, I stay ready to go"

Alicia chuckles "What am I going to do with you?"

Prince:"I can show you better than I can tell you, but for now let's just rest"

He clicks the lamp off and they fall asleep.

A/N Who's calling??