GUY TALK 2 CHAPTER 34

The guys are on the bus headed to Wisconsin for the basketball tournament. Prince and Andre seats are in the back of the bus.

Andre:"We got 2 more hours to go, feel like we been on this bus forever"

Prince:"I might just take a nap for the next 2 hours"

Andre:"What's up with Alicia?"

Prince:"She mad at me about Christine, she wouldn't even give me a hug and kiss when i was getting out the car she rolling her eyes and shit"

Andre: "She bitter about Christine ugly ass pictures?"

Prince:"Nah well yeah that too but you don't know the whole story"

Andre:"What happened?"

Prince:"You remember the night of the storm, Christine was at the store that day, offered me a ride home"

Andre:"Oh shit P you didnt did you?"

Prince:"Yeah I got in the car with her only because she was supposed drop me off at your house, we kept running into blocked roads, she pulls over in a parking lot, man she took off her clothes, bringing up the past,  talking bout she didnt mean to hurt me"

Andre:"Oh hell nah, did you fuck her?"

Prince:"Hell nah"

Andre:"Alicia called me and said you was at her house, so you had your ex to drop you off at your new girlfriend house? P you wild boy!!"

Prince:"No I walked from the bus stop to her house in the storm and rain freezing my ass off."

Andre:"Her mom was there?"

Prince:"No her mom works downtown at some law firm, she ended up getting stuck at work"

Andre:"You lucky I know you had sex with her that night or is she still holding off? She mad that you was with your ex, and if you didn't tell her about the pictures you should have not said shit back there in Star car"

Prince:"She's not a virgin anymore, she talking bout trying raw style, I wasn't even thinking it was that serious about the pictures it just slipped out"

Andre:"Oh she want it raw? babygirl need to slow down, she will get over the pictures, you probably will be begging for a few days"

Prince:"I don't know with the way she acting, she real cold right now"

Andre:"Ah bro you know females are so dramatic, and she with Star who is even more dramatic, they whole ride home was venting about that shit with Christine, then she probably think you cheating"

Prince:"You probably right about that, but I been telling her I don't want Christine, its nothing for her to worry about"

Andre:"She need to start believing you, and stop over reacting"

Prince:"I will make it right when I get back home, should have stayed my ass at the store that night"