DRESSING ROOM GUEST CHAPTER 87

Freddy's Night Club

Prince and the band was backstage prepping

Prince:"Dez you got the amp and plugs?"

Dez:"Yeah got it right here bro"

Prince:"Cool we're on in 30"

Andre walks up from the back hall "P man you got something waiting in your dressing room"

Prince:"What Dre man stop jiving..we trying to get set up"

Andre:"I ain't jiving man go on, I can finish this"

Prince:"Alright, I'll be back"

Prince walks back in his dressing room, his hazel eyes lights up at the sight of who he sees standing in front of him.

Alicia smiles "Hey baby"

Prince:"This is a big surprise, how did you get out the house?"

Alicia:"Easy..I just walked out the house, got in my car, and drove here" She giggles

Prince smirks "You know what I mean"

Alicia:"Me and my mom talked, its cool, but enough about that, I hear you was quiet intense at rehearsal" she walks towards him and wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him.

Prince:"Nah I'm fine who told you that?"

Alicia:"Your fine huh....are you really?" She takes his hand and places it under her dress in between her thighs brushing up against her bare core. "Are you sure you don't need me to help you blow off some steam?" she starts tongue kissing him, and he kisses back.

Prince whispers "Oh damn....baby why you up in here with no undewear on, driving me crazy, I want you now"

Alicia:"Go lock the door" Prince walks over to lock the door, he pushes Alicia up against the dressing room mirror, their fondling and tongue kissing, she slides down his pants and underwear pulling out his hard member she strokes it up and down.

Prince:"Ummm oh yeah baby...damn I missed you"

Alicia:"Babe you seen me earlier"

Prince:"No...it was different
I'm talking about your touch"

Alicia:"Are you ready for me to taste it?"

Prince:"No baby...I need to feel inside, I want your juices to rain on me"

Alicia:"Umm...ok whatever you like"

Prince rams his penis inside Alicia she gasps while wrapping her legs around his waist.

Alicia:"Ahh...ah"

Prince thrust fast and deep bounce her up and down the wall "Ah fuck....yeah"

Their kissing intensifies with each added thrusts.

Prince:"I can't stay away baby"  breathing hard and grunting

Alicia:"You don't have too...ah ah" she's moaning loud

The door knocks*

They fall out their trance for a minute

Dez:"P man we are on in 10"

Prince shouts from inside the room"Dez I will be out there in 5"

Prince increasing his thrusts to jack rabbit mode, rubbing his two fingers on Alicia clit "Come with me baby"

Alicia:"Damn baby...umm.."

Prince:"Ahhh..ah...here I go..ahhh"

Alicia:"I'm right behind you babe oh ....ummm"

Prince:"Damn...I needed that release, I love you baby" He pulls out and grabs paper towel wiping his member off, and in between her legs.

Alicia:"I got it babe, you need to get going, I got to meetup with Star we're in VIP"

Prince fixes his pants, pulls Alicia dress all the way up, leans forward kisses her stomach. "This my other baby"

Alicia:"Awww...babe" she chuckles

Prince:"Alright babe got to go, meet me back here after our performance" He leaves the dressing room.

*****************************
VIP SECTION

Alicia joins Star and Tiffany at the table.

Star:"Is everything ok now?"

Alicia:"Yes he's good"

Tiffany:"I'm glad you both our working things out, but I'm not drinking the water, give me tea"

The ladies laugh

Announcer: "Now Ladies and Gentlemen for you listening pleasure are you ready for some funk sound tonight??!!"

Crowd screams "Yeah!!!"

Announcer:"I present to you back by popular demand Grand Central!!!"

Crowd screams and shouts "Yeah!!""

The band performs "Soft and Wet" the crowd is going crazy dancing around and cheering them along.

Tonight was a great night💜💜💜