1. Stolen Sheep

It was a sunny warm day in the very beginning of summer at the island. Nature was in that state when young roses blossom, ponds are sparkling in a race with the sun and the very sight of green leaves can make a mind believe that anything is possible.
The peace of the hills was only overpowered by their quietness. At least until...

"Come on! Faster, Tuff, we can't let it win!" Ruffnut Thorston cried.
She was a very skinny girl, and had long blonde hair which she partly covered up with a heavy, metal helmet. But those features weren't Ruff's most interesting ones at the moment: she was also riding on one of the necks of a two-headed dragon. Her brother, her reflection in both looks and mind, was as fired up as she and eagerly flew here and there across the island shores.
"We will not let it win!" Tuffnut dramatically corrected his sister.
The Hideous Zippleback closed in on a small, yet impressive, shore. It was the location of the only village on the island, and what a village then; six huts, splattered in colour and eternal excitement; a large, round house, located way up in the air on the shorter sides of logs; a building which reminded of horse stables, except for it being built far above the ground.
"Wait... what are we searching for, now again?" Ruff asked.
"Ah!" Tuff buried his face in his hands. "I'm surrounded by idiots!"
"Say that again and I will bury you alive in our boar pit!" Ruff threatened.
A light was lit in Tuffnut Thorston's eyes, a light which anyone who'd ever known him had learned to fear as they feared Odin himself. "The boar pit", he whispered. "That's genius! How come I didn't think of that?"

"You're a boy"; Ruff explained.
"Well, I can't argue with that. Let's go to the boar pit and beat that one-headed beast once and for..."
By this time, the siblings had discovered something rather big and rather close - the ground.
In panic, they both tried to lead the dragon in different directions, with the result that it got confused and crashed right down into... the boar pit.
A few seconds, during which everybody involved tried to regain their normal heart-rhythm, passed. Then Tuff stepped onto his dragons back and gazed around the area above them.
"Well..." He said. "This was just a total... success!"
"You really think so?"
I tall young man, strict yet amused by the sight of the twins in the pit, approached to them. Thin little braids of auburn hair showed from behind his ear when he tilted his head to look at his Viking friends.
"This went exactly as we planned!" Ruff claimed from down the hole.
"Yes, Hiccup, loosen up!" Tuff agreed. "You could join us on our incredible adventures, instead of sitting around here, at the Edge, with Fishface all day."
"You call hunting a chicken an incredible adventure?" Hiccup said with disbelief, and put his weight on his left leg, which ended in a foot made out of metal.
"She stole the black sheep!" Tuff shouted. "She has betrayed my trust and is no longer a part of the Thorston clan!"
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, the son of the Chief of Berk, sighed. He had stopped trying to understand the twins long ago. "And exactly how do you think that a chicken managed to steel a sheep?"
"Sneaking", Tuff simply said. "The art of thieving relies upon darkness."
"Well, you'd know", Hiccup mumbled. "Just don't... don't make a mess, alright? It's hard enough to protect the Edge as it is."
Hiccup turned around to leave, and saw the reason to all the excitement; from behind a hill, an arrogant-faced boy with a sheep in his arms turned up, riding an enormous, flaming dragon in the colour of red. 
"Snotlout", Hiccup said in a told-you-I-was-right matter, and gestured at the incoming Viking. He then left for real, flying away from the scene at the back of a dragon black as the night, and heard but did not see any of the noise from around the pit when Snotlout Jorgenson crashed into Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thorston.

A new story! But this isn't a regular fluff Merricup or Hiccstrid story - no offence to those stories, I love them myself - so don't you worry if you're after something slightly out of border!
Thanks in advance // Fish-out-of-Water-5
PS. Would you please be so kind and comment if you thought that this chapter was about alright?