Chapter 1: What happened

I don't own any of the Sonic Characters. They belong to SEGA.

The Sonic team (Sonic, Tails, Amy and Knuckles) fought against Dr. Eggman. Knuckles, Amy and Tails destroyed Eggmans robots while Sonic had a little talk with the oversized egg. "Really Egghead, that's all you got?" Sonic asked with a cocky grin on his face. "No, I have much more, for example I have this little thing here." Eggman said as he put a gun out of his pocket. "What's that Egghead?" Sonic asked with his cocky grin still on his face. 

"That my friend is my newest creation, but I never tested it before, how about I do that now." Eggman said and pointed the gun at Amy. Sonic looked at where Eggman points the weapon and his cocky grin disappeared as he saw that he is going to shoot Amy with it. "Say goodbye to your little girlfriend." Eggman said and shot a laser at Amy. 

"Amy look out!" Sonic yelled and ran to her. Amy looked up and her eyes widened as well as the eyes of Knuckles and Tails as a laser beam came right at Amy. Sonic reached Amy before the laser beam did and pushed her on the ground with him on top of her. He tried to cover her but he couldn't cover her completely and the laser hit both of them. Amy was screaming and then she was quiet as well as Sonic, because both hedgehogs were now unconscious lying on the ground, Sonic still on top of Amy. 

"Nooo ... Sonic, Amy." Tails yelled as he saw them lying on the ground. "Yes I did it, I hit both of them." Eggman said laughing in triumph. Knuckles got really angry and destroyed the last robots and kicked Eggman far away from the place they were while Tails checked on Sonic and Amy. "Knuckles they are still alive, help me carry them to the Tornado. We need to help them." Tails said as he knelt beside Sonic and Amy. 

"Thank goodness, I thought they were death." Knuckles said and picked Sonic up. Tails took Amy and they placed both in the seat behind Tails, Knuckles jumped on one of the wings of the plane. Tails flew them as fast as he could back home. As they landed in front of Tails house Cream came running out but she froze as she saw that Knuckles and Tails carried Sonic and Amy. 

"Oh my gosh, Tails what happened?" Cream asked and ran up to him and helped him carry Amy inside. Tails explained everything after they placed both hedgehogs in Sonic's room and Cream was shocked about what she heard. "Are they okay?" Cream asked worried about her two friends. "They are still alive but I have to take care of their wounds, they should wake up in a couple of hours." Tails said and took the first aid box and took care of the wounds. 

"Tails can I stay here till they are awake?" Cream asked and stood next to Amy with a sad look on her face. "If Vanilla is okay with that, sure, I can use some help." Tails said and smiled at Cream. "Thank you Mr. Tails." Cream said and walked to the phone in the living room. A few minutes later Cream came back. "Tails do you mind if my mom comes over, she wants to help as well and you can rest a little." Cream said smiling at him. "Sure, I'm done, now we just have to wait till they wake up." Tails said and both walked out of Sonic's room. 

After 20 minutes there was a knock on the door, Cream ran to the door and opened it, she saw Vanilla standing there and jumped on her and hugged her. "Oh Cream, what happened?" Vanilla asked as stroke Cream's head. "Can Tails tell you the story, I wasn't there I just saw them as they came back." Cream said and took her mother into the house. "Ohh my gosh they look terrible." Vanilla said and walked to the bed they both were laying in. "It's not as bad as it looks like." Tails said and walked into the room. 

"Hi, Vanilla". "Hello Tails, how are you doing and what exactly happened?" Vanilla asked. Tails started to explain what happened and Vanilla listened. "I hope they wake up soon." Vanilla said and she walked to the kitchen door. "Does somebody want something to eat?" Vanilla asked and Tails and Cream said both "me". "Okay, I'll go and make something." Vanilla said and walked into the kitchen. There inside the kitchen, Knuckles was sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. 

"Hello Vanilla." he said and opened his eyes after he heard her coming inside. "Hello Knuckles do you also want something to eat?" Vanilla asked and put out a pot to make pasta. "Yea, why not, are Sonic or Amy up by now?" Knuckles asked. "Not now, but Tails said they should wake up soon." Vanilla said and put water in a pot. "Ohh okay, I'll go and speak with Tails." Knuckles said and went out of the kitchen. 

Knuckles went into the living room and saw Tails sitting next to Cream. "Hey Tails, do you mind if I make something that Sonic would hate?" Knuckles asked and a grin appeared on his face. "What exactly do you've in mind?" Tails asked curious. A little he knew what Knuckles had in mind. "I would like to see Sonic's face when he noticed that he is in the same bed as Amy. So I want to ask if I can borrow a video-camera and put it in the room, where Sonic and Amy are in." Knuckles asked and looked at Tails. 

"Alright, but you'll give it to me, so that I can load it on my computer." Tails said and began to laugh. "Okay I'll be back in five minutes." Knuckles said and went in the room where Sonic and Amy were in. He put the video camera on the pult which was on the opposite side of the bed and then he left the room. "That's going to be so sweet." he said with a big grin on his face.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll load up at soon as I can, hope you like the story.