Mr.bitchy ~•Chapter 1•~

-??? p.o.v-

I stood in line hands behind my back as my necklace hung loosely around my neck falling onto my black tee-shirt that sits under my jacket that looks likes Erens....my brother, my white pants with my tight straps wrapped around them, my hair that falls helplessly onto my face and I try to blow it back up in place, my (e/c) orbs following the moves and steps Commander Grandpa (Shadis) takes, scoffed when he called and me out and spun me around by pulling on my shoulder, I looked at him like he was stupid, my stoic face never leaving and my emotionless eyes showing not one mood, Commanders eyes widened but, he took it off just as fast as it came, "WHATS YOUR NAME MAGGOT!!!!" He shouted spit spraying on my face, I groaned and said, "Okay, first, say don't spray it you dumbass, second, names (m/n) yaeger, now can I turned around now?" I stated annoyed, "I'll talk to you later Cadet Yaeger.." He said walking off shouting and calling other people out, I sighed and looked to my left seeing Eren look at me in shock, I raised an eyebrow and furrowed my eyebrows, I stood back in place looking forward, I looked to my left seeing a horse on ny floor clutching his chest, I snorted, he shoot his head up and glared at me but smirked an evil grin, "Whatcha laughing at 4'7?" He asked offending my height, "Did you just fucking offend my height horsey?!" I asked as loud as I could, everyone shoot their heads towards us, Horse-face got up and smiled, "You heard me 4'7." He said, everything got quiet and I brought my foot up and kicked him in the side of the head, him falling towards the ground being caught by nothing but dirt, "Fucking teaches you to call me short fuck tard." I looked behind me to see Mikasa, she was holding back laughs, but then turned into a straight face when a shadow appeared over me, I turned back around looking at the figure, I saw Shadis and he looked at me shocked, "Ugh-- MIKE! TAKE MY PLACE!" He shouted grabbing my wrist, me struggling the whole way, "Let go of me you damn old ass grandpa bitch!!" I struggled out of his grip but we ubruptedly came to a stop, I threw his hand off me and I went to slap him but a hand caught my wrist. I turned around and saw a taller male, maybe about 5'3, I tried pulling my small wrist back only for his grip to tighten causing me to feel my own heart beat, "Let.Go." I said my fave stoic, monotone voice never leaving, "Fucking brat, *groans* do you know who your talking to--?" I cut him off, "A bitch, that's who now let the fuck go you ass hole--" He went to slap me but I turned around all the way and arches my backed ducking under his hands giving him a what-the-fuck look, I stood up and kicked his knee, "Okay, who the fuck is this bitch?" I asked annoyed, a bubbly girl with brown hair came rounding the corner giggling, she ran towards and and engulfed me into a painful hug, "OMG YOUR JUST LIKE LEVI!!" I struggled out of her arms, "WHO THE FUCK IS LEVI AND LET ME GO YOU FUCKING FOUR-EYED FREAK!!!!" She positioned me over her shoulder, my face, face to face with he butt, I pounded in her back kicking my feet, "HAHA!!! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE SHORTY!!!" The FOUR-EYED freak said, I pulled on her pony tail making her yelp and drop my feet making me land on my hands doing a half cart wheel. I got up and shivered dusting myself, I glared at the woman and she looked at me with a pout--; just then her eyes widened with joy and her face lit up--; oh no... "HAHAHA!! YOUR SHORTER THAN SHORTY--" "IM NOT FUCKING SHORT FOUR-EYES!!!" I shouted my face staying stoic, with my eyes me being annoyed, "Ahahah!!" She grabbed the 'BITCH' and pulled him around and pushed him against my back making me loose my balance, "Your making me touch mr.bitchy over here?" I asked so fucking annoyed, I heard a snort and I turned and saw Shadis, "How old are you kid?" My eyes twitched, Hanji winced, "His eye twitched--" "Who.The.Hell.You.Calling....KID!?!" I went to grab him making a grabbing motion with my hand, "Just answer the goddamn question." I looked at him and said, "Who do you think you are?" Annoyed as ever I scoffed and looked at him-- Wait-- I looked up at him, "Lance Corporal Levi, Humanity's Strongest." I raised an eyebrow, "And?" I heard dies of Laugher and I shoot them a glare and they shut up, he glared at me and went to kick my stomach, but I slide to the left and walked towards Shadis, "C'mon you fucking old coop, why the hell did you drag me here?" I asked giving off my death glare, he glued and shook his head, I sighed and walked off seeing everyone in the cafeteria, I decided to walk towards it, I opened the door and saw Eren and Mikasa, not to mention Armin, I walked towards them and sat down between Eren and Mikasa, I huffed and ran my hands through my thick, messy (h/c) hair, I shut my eyes, I felt a glare at me and I turned around and saw mr.bitch, I glared at him and he glared back, everyone saw our glares and set off an 'ooo' and sighed and turned around, "So, your Erens twin, you should have seen that titan too right?" An innocent voice asked, I looked up and saw.....

---

To be continued..

---

Hey guys I decided to make this because...

..
..

Well..

People ask why and I say,

Why not?

Anyways, I just finished my Levi X Neko Reader story and I just wanted to thanks you for getting me to 1.K and 104 likes, thanks for all yalls support and expect more of this story, and yeah, bye.