Titan shifter 'twins' ~•Chapter 6•~

I woke up from my deep sleep and got dressed, walking outside the room leaving Breaker in peace to rest. I heard a big 'BOOM!' And several screams of horror, I ran outside and got my gear on Judy in case, I saw Eren, Mikasa and Armin looking at the wall like we did when we were kids, I ran towards then keeping my stoic face, I glared at the sight of the colossal titan. It glanced at my but quickly looked away, Levi and Hanji ran out. I slowly walked towards the wall bumping shoulder with people that were running in fear screaming 'Its happening again!' Or 'Oh no not again!' I scoffed and their childless, I saw the titans run into the wall right after the armoured titan broke a giant hole in the wall, I zipped myself up and sliced a titans neck no caring about the calls and shouts of my named of my comrades, I jumped into the wall, I swung around and sliced the Colossal titans arms, It roaring in pain causing everybody and everything including the titans to stop, the female titan, in the distance looked scared, I large cloud of smoke formed and my body flew in the hair, people seeing my face covered in titan blood with my hair flying backwards (like Levi did with the Female titan). I zipped back and cut its shoulder, steaming . I jumped on the wall and looked at the titan who glared at me. I saw Levi shoot towards me, I glared at me but I just ignored him and shoot my hook on its head, I jumped into its head, finally the smoke went away, I stabbed it's eyes, I saw a hand out of the corner of my eye and I saw the armoured titan, ducked down and stabbed it's hand as it flew over my tiny body. I broke it's armour a little bit, yet did no damage at all, I saw Levi looking in shock, I took my swords out out the colossal titans eyes and shoot down reaching for its neck only to-- miss?! I MISSED?!, The cloud of smoke went away only to be gone with the titan, it's gone, I fell on my feet landing on the wall as everthing resumed, I looked back at Levi at blood stained my forehead covering my eyes as it steamed away. I looked down seeing Eren zipping along the building screaming someone's name, my eyes widened. Levi takes note of this, "EREN--!" I reach my hand out in a way trying to stop him, a titan pops out of nowhere and bites his legs off.
'Eren...' I think...
-Levi's p.o.v-

<mini time skip brought to you by you being the little uke my Levi>

A hand pipped out of the titans mouth, (m/n) just stared at the hand emotionless, thinking he knows what's going on I ask him, "The fuck is that?" He raises his left hand to his mouth tilting his index finger up towards his mouth, raising an eyebrow I looks at him confused-- the titan exploded and a titan that started killing the others popped out, "That fucking idiot." I was about to ask him but-- he shoot off landing on the titans head not moving an inch, the titan looking up at  (m/n) giving off a little smirk, (m/n) glared at it.

<Times Skippy thingy ma bobber where Eren Mikasa and Armin are having canons pointed at them.>

=still Levi's P.O.V=

I watched as Eren, Mikasa and Armin all three stood by each other-- "NO TELL ME!! ARE YOU HUMAN OR MONSTER?!" Niall dok yelled, I heard (m/n) say, "He better fucking not, that fucking duck." I let out a snort and he glared at me. I heard the canons getting ready as Niall counted down, the shorter male beside me breath hitched as he started walking towards them, "2.." Niall started.."1!' I looked to my side seeing no short kid, instead I heard gun shoots and Canons fire off, smoke started and then disappeared after awhile, the they all gasped seeing half of a titan while three kids, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin stand there not injured, Eren pulled out a random sword he had and pulled out an unconscious small little boy-- (m/n). Gasped were heard, "EREN YAEGER AND (M/N) YAEGER MUST BE PUT IN JAIL! TO THE COURT ROOM!!!"

Well, fuck....

The fucking titan twins....

This shit ain't good... 'I thought as people started grabbing the Yaeger twins  (so much easier to say.)

-Tbc-

Yeah, sorry, chapter short, only 772 words I usually have 2000 words but...whatever it's cool