Hitched ~•Chapter 2•~

-Erens p.o.v-
The girl looked at (m/n) with her innocent blue eyes that anyone's can stare them down and get lost into them like a kid lost in space, I glanced over at (m/n) seeing that his face was the still expressionless position, "Hey," the girl started, "aren't you that kid that took down that titan with just a machete?" (M/n)'s breath hitched and he looked down face turning pale, I heard a snort, I turned around and saw Jean, "Whats wrong 4'7 why are you ashamed about killing a titan with a machete when you were just a little kid, huh?" He asked quiet loudly making sure he got everybody's attention, everyone turned their heads towards our attention and stared down Jean and (m/n), I looked over my shoulder to see an angry Mikasa about rip John/Jean, (M/n) turned around standing up crossing his arms over his chest, "Oh, growing up now are we?" John taunted, Connie laughed and (m/n) shoot him a glare, I saw (m/n) smirk has he held his head down low and his eyes down casting, he looked up throwing away his smirk, he started walking up towards Jean, he stopped right in front of him, he looked up, and when I mean up, he looked.. UP. Jean looked confused for a second them smirked evily, "What are you to afrai--" 'SMACK!' (M/n) bitches slapped Jean, everything was still for a second then (m/n) grabbed a fist full of Jean's hair and pushed/shoved him down undo his knees, Jean looked up only for (m/n) to kick him in the face; slow motion... Thats how it went..

(A/N) Okay so you know how Levi kicked Erens ass and did that thing with his leg, you know, how it went across his body? Here I'll show you a picture real quick.

You know, this move? Yeah you did this move

(A/n) ~End~
--

(M/n)'s hair flew across his eyes as he kicked John in the face knocking out his tooth (XD) , I heard some gasped, Jean spit out blood and said, "What the he--" 'WHACK', (m/n) yaeger, my little brother, kicked John in the stomach, Grabbing his hair whispering something to him. He walked off hands in pockets eyes, once again, down casting.

-(M/n)'s p.o.v-

-tiny flashback-

I whispered in his ear, "If you try that again I'll send you back to where you belong...to the stables, that's how hard I'll kick you, now I suggest you shut the hell up and leave me alone, got that horse face?" He let out a shaky breath and I walked off ignoring all the grins and laughs from people who were thanking me for getting Jean back.

---

I walked outside and to the forest were I found a dog, I walked towards it and saw bite marks on it, It was bleeding bad, I walked towards it taking my hands out of my pockets, my eyes looking at it in horror, I kneeled down by it and picked it up, it whimpering, signaling me that I hurt it, I ran fast towards my room grabbing some supplys, I ran towards my room passing Armin, I ran faster seeing blood drip down my arms, I knocked my door open and closed it back, setting the dog down on the extra bed, I cleaned it's wound, the dog bitting me in the process, alot of blood trickled down my arm and I cursed so loud I'm pretty sure the other walls heard, "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THAT HURT I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU DAMMIT!" I got the bandage wrapping the dogs legs, as it bit me in the same spot, "FUCKING JEEZ YOU STUPID-- OW! THE FUCK! YOU BITCH--!" The door opened again showing Erwin, I looked at the dog then at my arms, he ran towards me and the bitch j.r-- dog, and helped me keep the dog from bitting me, it scratched me with its long over grown toe nail and it sliced ny arm, more blood going down my arm, I groaned, my eyes squinted, breath hitching, I looked at the dog, my face going pale and losing my eye sight, Erwin noticed and called for Hanji, she and Levi ran in seeing the condition, Hanji gasped and Levi scoffed, Erwin stepped aside-- "AWW FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD, FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME DID YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE, I MEAN--" I bit me once more only on my other hand, my breath hitched and my eyes widened, face red, it didn't hurt this time it was more like-- pleasure? Wait-- am I a-- Masochist?! "FUCK SOMEBODY TAKE THIS FUCKING DOG AND GIVE ME SOME FUCKING BANDAGES, I MEAN GODDAMN I SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT IT'S DAMN ASS!" The dog whimpered as I walked away going down the hallway, someone following behind me, a large amount of blood gushing down my arms, I saw Mikasa and Eren, They smiled at me but turned into shocked faces and faces of horror, they saw my arms and walked beside me, "What happened (m/n)?! WHOEVER IT WAS I'LL BEAT THEIR ASS--" I cut Mikasa off, "Unless, *cough*, you w-want to kick a d-dog across the room, I-I suggest *cough* not." Her eyes widened and Eren pushed opened the door of the infirmary room, I walked in putting my arms under the water, feeling the burning sensation, and just like a second ago, it wasn't pain-- oh no-- but severe pleasure, I groaned, and coughed to play it off, once the blood was all gone I looked at my arms and saw all the bite marks up and down my arms, I scoffed and saw Mikasa grabbing some badges, Tossing them to the person-- Levi, tossing them to Levi, him walking over towards me unwrapping some of it wrapping my arms in the white tape like badge, it stung, like a bitch, but it was soon finished when a happy and prancing dog came around the corner with Hanji and Erwin chasing after it, It had a colar on its neck with a name-- my name, "Uh-Uh, I ain't taking this flesh eating monster!!" I screamed as I slowly backed away, hitting a wall I slide down it as the dog ran towards my pouncing into my lap licking my face and wagging it's tail, just as I realised it, this dog was a German Shepherd, "To bad, you found it, it's yours now." Levi said and walked out, I sighed and nodded, putting on my stoic face, everyone put sad faces on, I picked up the dog and walked towards my room, placing it down on my bed, grabbing a book, I sat down in bed, the dog-- you know what? "I'll name you Breaker." He wagged his tail, I sighed and rolled over turning out the light slowly falling asleep.

-Levi's p.o.v-

I walked towards (m/n)'s room, about to scold him for bringing a fucking dog in, in the first place, I slammed him door opened being rewarded with a sleeping midget (not really), I walked closer, rounding the end get of the bed going on the other side to get a visual of his face, his messy (h/c) tresses, face looking calm and not so stoic, it was kinda peaceful, his feet not even touching the foot of the bed but instead curled up into his chest as I arms rapped around a pillow which he layer his head on, his dog who had his head on (m/n)'s side as well as his paws, as the rest of his body layed silently in the bed, no longer seeing is emotionless eyes, due to being switched out with his eyelids, I looked below his eyes and saw big black bags, I sighed, their bigger than mine had ever been, when was the last time this brat has had sleep? I shook, the dog shoot up protectively, he looked at me but stayed calm kinda knowing who I was, It was like I read the dogs mind, it seemed at though (m/n) was having a nightmare, (m/n) gritted his teeth and clenched the blanket with his balled fist, the dog whimpered, (m/n) screamed which jolted me out of my thoughts, I ran my hand through his hair but quickly pulled back noticing that I was going soft, I gave a look to the dog and he Some-What nodded understanding what I meant, in a way her kinda curved his body and snuggled against (m/n) calming him down, I scoffed and left the room, shutting the door as I walked towards my office, but the only thing I couldn't get off my mind was, what was that dream about?

---
Chapter End~
---

Yeah, I've read alot of books with the word Masochist so I thought, why not, because, I wanted to make this book interesting, Idk... I need help XD just kidding, hope you guys liked it XD