Games ~•Chapter 4•~

I walked out of the cafeteria, I remembered the shocked look on Annie's face, of course even If I did bite my thumb nothing would have happened because I have to bite my pointer finger. I felt a tap on ny shoulder and I turned my head just enough to see the face of my victim before something covered my mouth and dragged me towards a room where they threw my to the floor-- the dirty ass floor-- I groaned in pain as my tail bone hit the floor. I looked up and saw Annie, Reiner, and Berthold. I put on my stoic face, "How the fuck do you know?" Annie asked, I smirked internally but kept my stoic face, I stood up. Dusting my butt in the process may I add. I looked Annie straight in the eyes as she walked up to me and grabbed the colar of my shirt and brought me up to her height, pinning me to a wall, she put her knee in between my legs to keep my up, I rubbed dangerously closer to my-- well-- 'private' parts, but of course she didn't know that. I looked at Reiner then down at Annie's knee, my breath hitched, I raised my left hand and went to bite my finger to turn into a titan-- but a painful feeling erupted in my shoulder, I looked over and saw Berthold poking my skin with a sharp knife, I kept my face on, "Im a titan shifter you dumbass." I stated as a matter of fact, They all nodded and Annie let go of my shirt moving her knee from in between my sread legs, my body dropped towards my feet, I wipped the drool off my chin and looked away, I saw a hammer and a machete, I looked back at Reiner and he looked at where I was looking at then back at me, I ran towards the door and pushed through it running down the mess hall-- guessing they put me in a storage room type thing-- I ran towards where I knew I could hide, Four-eye's room, I pushed her door open and her head shoot my way, I locked the door and ran towards her, "Okay four-ey--" "Hanji," She said, "My name's Hanji." I just scoffed then it took me a minute, I felt like I knew her but I quickly brushed it off, I heard pounding on the door, I looked back at Hanji and threw on my stoic face, I stood up and said, "Well shit. Okay, Hanji just let me stay here for the night--" "Why?" She asked cutting me off. "I'll tell you a secret." I said and she put her hand on her chin, thinking, she let out a surprised gasped and nodded, "But you can't, for any reason open that door, understand?" She nodded and I sighed in relief, "I'll tell you tomorrow, it's just, I'm kinda tired." I say closing my eyes due to being tired. I felt myself loosing conscious and I fell in to Hanji's arms passing out.

-Hanji's p.o.v-

If only you knew my dear (m/n), I ran my fingers threw my son's  (h/c) tresses, if only you knew...

-Flashback-

I was forced to join the Survey Corps  (not really) I walked to my friends house, she knew of my situation, she just had her child a week ago and same with me, I knocked on her door and she opened it, I gave her a sad smile, I handed baby (m/n) over towards Carla and she invited me in which I denied, "Carla, if anyone ever ask, you had twins, Grisha wasn't here for Erens birth, so say you had twins, you are to never tell Eren, nor (m/n) or anybody that I am his mother, this is your child, you had this child and I never knew him." She gave a sad smile and nodded. She hugged me and I hugged back, then letting go. I walked off forcing myself not to cry or run back and grab my son. I felt the tears weld up in my eyes. I clenched my fist in anger and stupidity. Why? I don't understand. I'm so sorry... (m/n)

-Flashback End-

I felt tears fill my eyes as I looked at (m/n), the big black bags under his eyes so big the other walls could see them from 1000 miles away, his (h/c) tresses all messy. His steady heart beating a ritium, 'thump' 'thump' 'thump', I smiled, releasing if I hadn't gave (m/n) away to Carla he would have been taken away from me and I would have never been able to see him again, yet, here he is. Tears streamed down my face. I picked him up bridal style and sat him down on my couch, wipping my tears away smiling to myself. Atleast I have the memories.

-Annie's p.o.v-

What a stupid game, this is all fun and games for him

Just wait and see you'll see (m/n)..

--

Tbc

--

Yeah....

IDK anymore.