Trash talks ~•Chapter 13•~

Cold was the night-- Haha just kidding, (m/n) and Levi are the only people were waiting on. Right now I'm in my swim trucks. "Hey Titan-boy!" Horse face yelled at me pulling Marco with him, "What is it horse face?" I asked annoyed that he even started a conversation with me in the first place. "Where's you mommy?" He asked snotty. I felt like I was about to cry, "What you about to cry--?" He was cut off by a stoic voice, "Hey cut it out Jean. " I turned to look at my little brother who had his hands in his pockets of his swim trunks. Wearing no shirt showing his ribs cage with a very noticeable six pack. With a couple of red--!? Hickeys!? On his neck. "Did you get some  (m/n)?!" Jonny boy asked. "Oh shut the fuck up Jean, I'm sure Marco rides you like a horse!" He retorted back rolling his eyes. Jean blushed and on cue and so did Marco. Laughs erupted from the crowds around us, "You wanna go?!" Jean asked as his deep blush was very noticeable. "This is so fucking stupid--" He muttered but shrugged, "I don't fucking care, let's go bitch."

And like that started a bitch battle (XD)

"C'mon french man let's take a stand for once in your life, become a man!" (M/n) shouted a Jean.

"Yes yes, very good I must say--"
Jean started. "But you are to short to reach these high of jokes." Jean says pointing towards himself.

"1 that's mean your calling yourself a joke--" (m/n) started making Jean growl putting his hand to his side. "Yet, the object to making midget jokes Is to make them short." (M/n) said keeping a stoic face.

Jean was shocked but he quickly turned to using smug self.

"Oh yeah?! I bet when you were little your parents had to get two booster seats!" He said smugly.

(M/n)'s breath hitched.

"N-ngh...pftt.. Oh goddammit Screw it, HEY HORSE FACE HOW'S THE FUCKING WEATHER UP THERE?!" He shouted looking up at Jean.

Everyone started laughing while Levi Judy snorted.

"C'mon Marco." Jean said grabbing his wrist.

"Hey Marco." (M/n) said, Marco turned to look at him.

(M/n) walked up to him whispering something very husky and dirty into his ear making sure everyone and everything heard.

"Make sure your horse wears a saddle while you ride him." *wink*

Blushed appeared on faces while held back snickers came from almost everyone, Jean growled pushing Marco infront of him as he left. (M/n) groaned.

"That was so fucking stupid." Everyone realised that by the time they stopped with the puns that it was raining and dark, everyone sighed but laughed.

-Levi's p.o.v-

I pulled (m/n) wrist back so he couldn't go in, he looked back and glared at me, I waited till everyone was either inside or in a dorm. I pulled him towards the lake throwing him into it as I jumped in after him, he went to go up but I grabbed his shoulders pushing him down, he was about to inhale water yet I stopped him by putting my lips to his, his eyes widened. Blush forming on the much shorter males face, man....

I sure can make a stoic man dirty.

He closed his eyes and I did the same.

Man.....

Can this boy make me dirty...

-
Tbc
-

Yeah, sorry it's short I just really wanted to update this really bad...