Back story ~•Chapter 11•~

A very....very familiar face was now stabbing me with needles with different potions that may or may not not hurt me
.
.
.
My own FATHER!? Grisha Yaeger.... I swear to you.....I trusted him and put my faith into that man!!! He tortured me deal with unknown substances that I didn't want to be put into me. I don't know anymore. I don't think I will ever know ever again!! I'm confused and I'm scared. I've been locked up in cages. Stabbed with a knife just to see what would happen. My own father. Using me like some of his experiments that he can just play around with. This is probably the most confusing moment of my life. I don't understand. And I don't think I ever will. I was hooked up to a table. Chords jabbed in my veins as my head was held back. My feet and hands go back with bars of metal. Iron Taste of blood soaked into my mouth.. why? Why was the only answer that I can think of. This is been going on for weeks. Maybe even months. I've been locked up here not fed... Haven't been drinking anything. I would have been if they gave me something. You don't think they are going to give me anything. If I can't do anything about this and nobody can help me. I think I'm done for. I cough and wheeze. I sneeze so many times I can't even count on my fingers. The hot and sticky Red's subs and splattered on the floor as I coughed up it. Beating if I even said a word. I always felt like.... Maybe sometimes this person wasn't really my fault. Maybe my family knew something I didn't know. I felt betrayed hurt and most of all I felt as though I don't belong here. As the white coats left the room I sighed in relief. Not only was I left alone 2 pour out my soul and thoughts. They were finally gone for a little bit. So it would be about 30 seconds I would have some time to myself. I heard voices calling my name though it was silenced by the closed-door. I didn't understand why I was here or where and how I got here. All I know is that I being tortured. I'm like a lost puppy wandering on the streets. Like a baby in the Box on the side of the road. I felt as though I was weak. Like I was some type of trash to be thrown in the trash can for uselessness. My mind fixed with emotions. The door slowly Creek open. My now dull orbs shoot up to the door. Seeing it was father....I simply looked away, he walked up to me pinning me to the floor, stomach touching the cold ground. I spoke not a single word, I felt water dripping into my back, I knew he was crying, I didn't give a shit. For all I know is that he's a traitor. He muttered a 'sorry', stabbing the sharp needles in my back, hearing my name called, I looked at the door. Seeing my brother....Eren.........
.
.
.
.
.

-
End of Flashback
-

Yeah...