23

I stared darkly at the two as they took a seat in a booth .
   Flashes of Kol thrashed through my head , and I stood up clenching my fists making my way over when a voice rung out my thoughts .

"One day your temper will get you in trouble " I tilted my head to the side turning around .

There stood Kai Parker , exactly from our last encounter .

"I do say you haven't aged a bit " I chuckled rashly .

"Well I do recall being stuck in time has its perks ." He grinned "still handsome as ever " he added taking a seat on my earlier bar stool .

I plopped down beside him , watching as the Gilbert siblings left along with a few other costumers .

"You see her " Kai mumbled pointing to a blonde chick who just swapped shifts with the guy .

I nodded "she's-"
"Let me guess , one of the twins you didn't get to kill " I smiled brightly

He nodded , motioning her over .

"How can I help you " she asked tossing a towel over her shoulder

"One .. Zima please " he stated smiling

I chuckled lightly looking around the place . It's emptying pretty quick .

"Hilarious " she sneers . Kai just states back at her amused

"Are you going to order something or just gonna stare " she asked raising a brow , obviously bored

"Ok. Uh ... How about a soda " I watched as he looked at her name tag "liv"

Liv starts walking To get his drink . Kai turned toward me smiling like an idiot "heh . Liv ironic "

When she returned I ordered some random special. An sipped from it slowly , watching the two .

"You on Twitter? Ah. I just signed up. You should follow me. Cobrakai1972. Come on. Like "Karate Kid"? Did you know you can follow celebrities? Heh. They all Twitter the stupidest things. It's--it's hilarious" Kai chuckles

I almost spit out my drink , but covered it with a cough .

"It's kind of dead . I think I'm gonna close up " she states grabbing the towel off her shoulder .

Kai stops her " Oh. Hang on, hang on. I'm gonna get a real drink. No bourbon. I'm secure enough in my masculinity. Vodka's boring, rum's too tropical. Ooh. Tequila. You do not want to see me on Tequila. What about gin? Is that weird?" He states , obviously not meaning it to be a question .

"Not if you're a 50-year-old, but seeing as you look 19, I'm gonna need to see some ID" she sighs holding out her hand

Kai smirked glancing over at me "oh. Of course , of course " he grabbed it out of his pocket handing it over smiling .

I leaned on my elbows , watching her face intensely .

"1972 nice try " she chuckled handing it back

He pushed it back "no. True story, but that's not the most interesting thing on that I.D. Here. Look again. Name, address..." He trailed off

Amusing himself at her reaction.

"Malachai Parker , oh my god . Ahh" she started to run but he restrained her with Magic .

I stood up and stretched

"Finally , some excitement " I cheered sitting upon a table .

"Last time I saw you ..." He trailed off .