26

"Ya know in the years I've known you , I don't believe you've ever turned it off"
Klaus's voice rang in my ear .

"Never bothered to try it out " I stated "although it's amazing " I Grin lifted upwards slightly .

He nodded pouring himself a drink about to speak "I do have a question though " I raised a brow

"How come you didn't tell me Kol was alive , and that New Orleans was crumbling at your despair ?" Sinking myself deeper into the sofa .

I snickered "my apologizes two questions "

"You had business to attend to , is it so bad I didn't want you in mine" he rashly stated

"Ouch . Harsh " I shook my head .

"Kol!" I turned my head at a girls voice .

She stopped when she noticed my appearance .
"Who's this ?" She stated obliviously

"It's quite rude to talk about a person when there in front of you " I spoke

Her face twisted "whatever you are I can take you " her voice was filled with so much confidence . As her fists clenched

I quirked my eyebrow up , "you probably shouldn't  test her " kols voice spoke up , increasing the tension in the room . He cares for her - that's all I really ever wanted for him . But right now I could care less .

"Oh come on let her try " klaus encouraged ,

"Please go right ahead , test me - take me or whatever " I grinned Evilly.

My eyes darkening with each word .
"I'd like to see you try"

She smirked and raised her hand . Nothing happened and I clapped my hands

"You must be Davian Claire " I smiled standing up and rubbing my hands together .

I walked up to her , out stretching my hand

"Pleasure to meet you "

Her face softened a bit .
She grabbed my hand shaking it .

My head pierced at her touch . I squeezed her hand - to bone crushing material .

Images of the girls past swirled in my head . Her and Marcel . Her and Niklaus . Everything swarmed me like a tornado .

I blinked and released my hand . She pulled back quickly grasping her hand in pain .
Sometimes it randomly happens . I see the weakest parts of someone - their deepest secrets.

By the sound of their voice , by the touch of their hand . Even a brisk of their scent .

I walked backwards , bumping into klaus who placed his hands on my shoulders .

I could feel my eyes filling with blackness

Niklaus and Elijah duelling - mikael interfering , making him surrender - Hope his child smiling up at him as he compelled Marcel to forget he saw her alive . Rebekah keeping her safe .

I pulled back to see the room spinning , and all I could do was fall .
No matter how hard I tried to stay upright .

*****************************

I turned over opening up my eyes . I was lying on the sofa . When my phone rang .

I grabbed it , quick to answer the call .

"Hello?" I spoke croakily . I coughed a bit .

"Madeline great your awake - hate your make you be active after your passing out . But I need your assistance immediately thanks "

The phone line went dead . I groaned and sat up .

I believe my humanity turned back on when , I went back in klaus passed , but then again I never turned it off before . I'm not sure how it works .

I frowned sniffing the air . Picking up klaus scent almost immediately.

I followed it throughout town for a while until I came face to face with a huge building .

Davina and Kol were by a car on the far side . I ignored them and entered the building myself .

Mikael- was just speeding off when he tried to snap my neck , but I broke his arm in 4 different places causing him to go on his way .

I then entered a room . There stood klaus , Marcel Hayley and Camille .

I frowned , "I guess I'm late " I shook my head .
"Made-" Camille's voice cut of when I smashed the person into a side wall .

When I focused on their face . It was my mother who I recall killing almost 1,000 years ago .

I let her go and backed up .

She smiled "Not even a hello?" She asked smugly
I grinned "I do prefer goodbyes better "

Shrugging she raised her hand at me
"We've been over this before - or are you just stupid ?" I chuckled lightly .

She glared at me instantly grasping a hold of the group . She snapped Hayley's leg causing her to drop .
Next she moved onto Marcel .

"Maybe you should let me in Madeline - let me inside your head " she smiled sweetly .

"Yeah yeah and the. You kill me
Right after no thanks ." I stated

She nodded and moved to Camille blood came
Oozing out of her nose and mouth . Everyone else was imparolized .

"You know today just isn't my day " I spoke to her .

"People trying to kill me ...."
I trailed off walking closer to her .

"And my makes me so mad" I yelled laughing afterwards like a pyscho .

"Is when people keep coming back from the dead ." I glared darkly at her

"That should stay dead" was the last thing I said before her heart was across the room and her body became white and fragile falling to the ground in a crunch .

I never did have a soft spot for parents . Probably never will .