30:

A couple months later ...

Klaus walked around in circles , Elijah and Rebekah scoffing at him for snapping Freya's neck .

"C'mon Elijah you know I'm right !" He yelled . Watching as they exited the room leaving him alone with freya's lifeless body .

He was fighting his own thought of how a slim possibility things would be different with Madeline still here .

"Dammit " he cursed , moving himself and the body to a remote location .

{Madeline}

I circled around growling at a ting fly that kept following me around .

"Madeline !"

I opened my eyes speeding over to a window , "what " I groaned glancing darkly behind me at the compelled petite human.

"You said to alert you if someone asks for you " she spoke nervously , I nodded slowly .

Speeding over an sitting down at the edge of the bed .
"What did they want ?" I questioned hardening my gaze .

"They're outside , they said you'd want to see them " she smiled sweetly .

I stood up slowly , walking toward the room door -"lead the way " I stated sarcastically .

I walked behind slowly my gaze darkening .
"You can go " I spoke firmly walking down the stairs . Speeding into the living area onto a black couch

Glaring as the person turned around slowly .

"I'm surprised you'd meet me " he spoke holding his chest .

"Well visitors are always a treat ?" I chuckled quirking up a brow .

"I've been sent to look for you" he stated grimly .

"By Jackson ? " I stated ,sniffing the scent of wolves "Please I made my message clear the first encounter we had " I chuckled swinging my legs over the side so I was sitting up leaning forward slightly .

The curly haired lad shook his head taking a seat .

"Klaus actually had a word with wolves to keep an eye out for you" he pointed at me clearing his throat .

"Klaus hmm " I spoke darkly

"But that's not why I'm here " he added seriously
"And why are you here " I stated .

"I need an ally - in what comes next " he began .

I raised a brow grinning "I'm banned from the city " I added bluntly , voices flickering through my head from what happened .

He chuckled "Yet you've been lurking in the city" he bashed back .

I smiled mischievously , speeding over and poking his chest "I like you ... Aiden" I stated calmly lighting near by candle .

"What happens in this room doesn't leave this room " I spoke starring into the eyes . He nodded his pupils going back to Normal .

"Now I'm assuming this is about the Alpha" I hissed the last word on my tongue . He gulped and nodded .

"Our Alpha wasn't really chosen by the wolves - ever since we've gotten these amazing powers he makes wrong choices wrong moves - I "

"You want to be alpha " I finished off amusingly . He nodded in response "and the way klaus talks about you makes me believe you're not the one to have as an enemy" I nodded  speeding over to look out the window , the lights of New Orleans showing perfectly .

"I'll help you" I said Turing around after a moment "if in return you give me information - anything that's going on with the supernatural in the city bam I wanna know " I paused "especially with klaus and his daughter " I added

He smirked "then we have an alliance "
He itched his brow "what about Hayley?"

"She could die for all I care " I stated calmly starring into his eyes .

"Well if that's all I'll see you around " I nodded watching as he speeded out of the house and back into the city - I used to call him .

"Oh niklaus once again you've made the wrong decision " I shook my head forcing myself to look at anything else .