39

I watched silently from afar ..
"- watch you die , or you can invite me in" Elijahs voice echoed
Images flew around , increasing their speed - but I managed to catch each one .

I shot upward , the veins under my eyes crawling outward in an in raged darkness .

Standing up the bed swirled with blackness and fire .
I closed my eyes pulling the power , the darkness towards me .

"Ah there you are " Niks voice cut through .
I spun around forcing the veins to facade back into my skin .

I noticed the peculiar and interesting expression that held his gaze .
I pointed my finger outward
"Don't " I gritted .

He just grinned "I wasn't " .

I shook my head "Where's our dearest friend Lucien?" I questioned , following him out into the hall .

"Preoccupied , Someone's stolen his seeer" he stated . His voice held a grave annoyance.

"I assume you've gone to his beck and call yes? He's offered you something without doing it directly?" I pointed out , as I knew exactly where this walk would take us .

To the idiot himself .

     *************
"Ah , lucien "

His head shot up immediately, the sound of my voice causing  conflict in his eyes .

"Niklaus " he greeted keeping his eyes on me .

Oh Lucien , how your mischievous patterns never change .

"So Luc , nice place you've got here - that I'll admit " I grinned running my finger tips along the furniture before taking a seat .

"Never thought that would come from you " he mumbled
I scoffed rolling my eyes .
As I pointed at my ears , "No need to mumble , we're obviously all supernatural beings here " I stated grimly.

Niks deep chuckling , and Luciens half opened mouth made me grin .

"Anyways , I hate to stay - so down to business ? You've lost a seer , tragic " I emphasized , dangling my body off the couch .

"You always were the 'straight to the chase' kind of girl " Lucien stated , scratching his chin, eyeing me suspiciously .

I shrugged effortlessly, as they engaged in conversation.

Closing my eyes , I inhaled everything in this room.

But what stood out the most , was what was hidden in the chest in the far away closest .

How I could see that , I'm not sure . Every since I channeled Daliah  in the final battle - everything is more heightened .

As with that , the darkness inside that I buried years ago tugs to be free .
I won't burden anyone else with that .

I opened my eyes , sitting upwards .

"Your dear seer seems to have left willingly - and is with the lovely Tristen"  I spoke up adjusting my jacket .

"Someone you seem quite acquainted with " I added in quickly .

"Well we do have a long history " he spat angrily .

I smiled "Awh , did little Lucien mis place his trust "

I stood up , "well id love to help , but I important business to attend to" I emphasized the word Important , as a code thing towards Niklaus .

He nodded before exaggerating his hand motions "well go on then , not like we needed your help or anything "

I grinned "Goodbye Niklaus , I'll be in touch "

I blew a kiss in Luciens direction before speeding off .

There's one place , only one person knows where to find me .