42:

I blinked as the smell of blood filled my Nose, my ears reaching out and counting steady heart beats .

Yet everyone was soundly sleep, and we had no special quests last night.

I pushed myself up , pulling my sleeves down . As I followed the inferior scent .
Coming to a halt outside of Niks room , I touched the door closing my eyes as another familiar scent filled my nose .

Opening my eyes and the door in one swift motion .

The scene before me made the veins crawl from under my eyes and the fire race up my arms ,Out of pure rage.Nik holding a blood covered Cami the heart break evident in his eyes.

"This is an act of war " I spoke with my eyes as he nodded starring out the window.
****************

I shot up, racing over to Nik's door, my heart clenching. Camille didn't deserve this, if whatever I saw was true.

I sighed in relief, forehead pressed against it as I heard two different heart beats , breathing as one.

I walked back to my own sleeping space , and stood out on the balcony .
Simply Admiring the silence , and the view .

New Orleans was lovely this time of year .

I blinked , and it was if everything turned into slo motion.
The way the snow bounced off my eyelashes , as they closed - or the way Davina sitting alone flashed into my mind - before little hope .

The moment passed as fast as it started and I was left with the distance ... and the heart break of Davina as I shuffled down the street towards wherever her scent was taking me .

No one should feel lonely at Christmas

___________________________
A/N: Hellooo , I do apologise for the late and short update- I swear the next one will be longer.
Hopefully you all are enjoying December so far :-)

Oh one more thing before I go , I've posted two new stories on my backup account - if you're bored and want to check 'em out that'd be lovely.
( tragicdarling )
Anyways Stay tuned my loves

Love , Hemmofactor