Conversion Academy {20}

I woke up and realized that I'd rolled away from Kaz during the night. He was facing the other way, still asleep. I was sprawled over the bed, taking up most of it and forcing Kaz to back up against the wall. How romantic Killian, you little charmer.

Leo was up and digging through his closet for his uniform. He noticed me and gave a little wave.

I rubbed my eyes and shook Kaz. "Kaz, get up and get out."

He rolled over and slowly got up, his hair falling into his face messily. "It would suck to be your one night stand, O'Malley."

"The most action you're getting is my foot up your ass if you don't get out of my bed," I said.

He crawled out of my bed and grabbed his shirt, pulling it on before leaving the room. I collapsed back against my pillows and sighed. Okay, okay, so I would totally be up for ass and something other than my foot. But I would not make myself sound desperate out loud.

I got out of bed and grabbed my things, heading down to the bathroom and showering. When I got out of the shower, Kaz was at the sink brushing his teeth, a towel wrapped around his waist.

His hair was wet and falling in a way that almost his undercut if you looked at him right. Oh shit Killian, remember your vow not to be desperate out loud.

"I'd do you in one of these showers right now." Good job, totally not desperate or anything, 10/10 performance.

Kaz smirked and spit his toothpaste into the sink. "Well, at least I'd have minty fresh breath during the whole thing. Sorry to break your heart O'Malley, but I'm not going to fuck you in a cramped shower stall in a dorm building."

"Fair enough." I pulled out my own toothbrush and started cleaning my teeth.

Kaz pushed his hair out of his face. I glared at him and shoved his hands away, reaching out and messing his hair up so that it was back in his face. I carefully fixed it to hide his undercut.

"You hate my hair so much," he said, shaking his head.

"I have a thing against undercuts," I said, eyeing him. "There, now you almost pass as attractive enough to bang in a public bathroom."

Okay, so with his hair like that, I would totally let him do me right on the sinks. But he had a big ego and I'd be damned if I fed it anymore.

"O'Malley, are you worried about people finding out?" Kaz asked.

I shrugged. "Honestly? Yes. I'm a totally baby when it comes to pain. But I finally have a boyfriend and goddammit am I going to brag until this school comes for me."

Kaz grinned a little. "Fair enough. I'll see you in a little."

He left the bathroom and I finished brushing my teeth before heading to the room. I changed into my uniform and waited for Leo to finish getting ready.

We left the room together and met up with Kaz and Mikayla in the hallway. I looked around, but saw no sign of Pete.

"Where's Pete?" I asked, stepping up next to Kaz.

"In the health center, still. He'll be back by tonight," Kaz said. "They're probably making sure he'll stay on his medication."