Conversion Academy {26}

"I could always beat the answers out of him," Mikayla offered as walked back towards the dorm building.

"I could help," Pete offered.

"I've got my yo-yo," Beckett said.

"I'll hold his arms so you guys can get a good shot," Leo offered.

"You're all animals," Kaz said. "We do this without fists. Besides, I'd rather not declare war on the Siggeir brothers. Rogan has a tendency to take fights too far, and that would be a pain in the ass on my end."

"I'll stand by and look cute," I said.

"Very helpful, Malley, thank you," Kaz said.

"Always doing my best for my friends," I said, saluting him.

We entered the dorm building and Kaz led us upstairs and down the hall towards Siggy's room. I watched Kaz carefully, searching for those subtle signs that he was still distressed over this whole thing.

He walked a little slower than usual, and his hands toyed with the pockets of his slacks. Other than that, he gave away no signs that anything had upset him today. He kept his façade strong for the rest of us, determined to keep it up so our spirits wouldn't hurt alongside his trust.

We reached Siggy's room and Kaz knocked without hesitation, setting the others at ease. They'd been nervous that Constance had cut him deep, but Kaz would hide the wound at all costs.

Siggy opened the door. "I knew you'd come around sooner or later. Don't bother, Kaz. Constance didn't force me to do anything."

"I can force you to lick the inside of your own ass if you don't start explaining," Mikayla said with a shrug.

"There's nothing to explain. Besides, I'm not afraid of any of you," Siggy said.

"Rogan thinks you struck a deal with Constance," I said. "You hurt Kaz, you get to stay with your brother."

Siggy lazily flicked his gaze to me. "Constance doesn't have that power."

"Yes he does," Kaz said. "He could convince your parents to let you stay. You did strike a deal, didn't you, Joseph?"

"Out with it," I said, impatient for this whole situation to be cleared up.

"Fuck you. I'll teach you a lesson," Siggy said, voice getting louder. He grabbed my shirt and yanked me into his room, slamming the door and locking it. He jammed a chair up under it so that Leo couldn't get them in.

"Oh dear, oh goodness, I am so sorry I rushed your confession. Take all the time you need," I said, backing up cautiously. "Please don't hurt me. I'm small and cute and my face is my only valuable asset. Well, I also give an amazing blowjob. Not that I want you to find that out for yourself. Okay, I'm going to stop talking."

"Cam was watching." Siggy had lowered his voice again. "I had to make a show of it. He's been keeping an eye on me."

"For Constance," I said, and Siggy nodded.

"I did choose to do it. Constance gave me a choice, and I chose to betray Kaz," Siggy said. "I know he doesn't deserve it. I know that. But I had to do it. I couldn't let them separate me from Rogan. You don't understand how hard we fought to stay together after we met each other. We were orphans, and we had no one else in the world."