Test Drive

Donnie's POV

"Just so we're clear, though. This is NOT an official relationship. Correct?" Casey smiled and nodded. We decided to try it out, and see if I liked it or not... well... not liked it, cause I already want to be in a relationship with Casey. But if I felt comfortable... "Yeah Don, it isn't. It's just a 'test drive' so to speak." He intertwined his finger with mine, which made me smile a bit. "So, what did you have planned for today...?" He looked at me with a smile. "We're going for a drive. You won't know till we get there." He gently brushed the back of his fingers on my cheek, which made me blush. "Okay..." I was really eager to know what he had planned, but I seems as though I'll have to be patient. He escorted me to the van, were I was greeted by Leo. "Hey Donnie!" He smirked. Why was Leo here? "Thanks for driving us there, Leo!" Casey and Leo exchanged grins, followed by a fist bump. Then Raph came in. "Sorry I'm late." Obviously he didn't sound sincere, since he didn't really care if he was late or not. Typical Raph. He also smiled as he approached me. "Sup Don? Ready for your date?" He laughed a little. I blushed, simply nodding in response. "So... why are Raph and Leo here?" Casey turned to me. "Well, Leo is driving us and Raph gonna keep him company while you and me chill in the back." I became confused. We're going to sit in the back of that van for who knows how long? This is his idea of a date? Wow. "Um... okay...?" I stood next to him as Leo pulled the car out. "Hop in." Raph winked at us and got into the passengers seat. "After you." Casey then unlocked the back door. I couldn't believe it... the back was completely decorated! There were bean bag chairs in the shape of hearts, a small love seat, a flat screen TV installed in the upper left corner, a gaming system, lights in the shapes of candles for when in got dark, a little bed! Everything! "Oh my goodness!! This is... this is incredible!" I looked around with amazement. Casey put his hand on my shoulder, kissing my cheek. "All for you..." I blushed madly. He did all this for me...? "Oh, by the way. We installed this too so you two could have some... privacy..." Leo and Raph attempted to stifle their laughter, along with their inappropriate jokes. Leo then pulled down a screen that separated them from us. "Oh wow!" I smiled. He raised it again. "And it's soundproof!" They both laughed, exchanging various innuendos with one another after sliding the screen once again. My face turned red. "Shut up...!" Well that was stupid. Since they couldn't even hear me. Casey chuckled. "It's okay, don't pay any mind to them." He smiled. Then began the laughs and relaxation.

Casey's POV

Everything was going perfectly! Donnie was so cute. Smiling and blushing half the time. Night came and we were still on the road, with the occasional stops at food stores and mini marts.  "So um... I was just wondering if... maybe..." I turned on the lights shaped like candles and turned off the main lamp. "We could dim the lights..." The candles made the perfect setting, making the whole thing seem very romantic yet seductive to an extent. "And... have some fun...?" I sat next him, which made him red. "B-but if it makes you uncomfortable, we don't have to!" I didn't want to make him feel like I was forcing anything on him... that would be the last thing I'd want! "Well... what did you have in mind...?" He blushed harder. "I was just thinking of kissing..." I smiled once again, blushing myself. "Um.... o-okay...!" He smiled bashfully.

(Okay, so this part may be a little too much for some people. I mean it's nothing extremely sexual or anything, but if you want to skip it, you can. :3)

He pressed his lips against mine, I could tell he was nervous. So I return the kiss slowly. Helping him relax a bit. I leaned into him, having his back rest on the arm of the love seat. I positioned my knees on both side of his hips, which he returns the gesture by holding my waist. I knew that I should've been patient, but I was growing eager. I licked the bottom of his lip as my way of seeking entrance. He happily obliged. I eased my tongue's entrance, trying not to overwhelm him. For almost fifteen minutes, I explored new territory. It was amazing... along with messy and heated. We got really into it...

(Okay. All done. XD)

Raph's POV

"Dude!! They were so into it!!" I nudged my brother playfully, laughing. "Are you serious!?" Leo laughed as well. "Yeah! They were totally making out!" I smiled. "I knew it. It was bound to happen. And now they get to sleep with each other!" Leo smiled at our younger brother's new relationship. I agreed with him. "So, where are we headed?" Leo smiled. "Casey wanted to take Don to Adirondack Mountains." "Oh, cool!" That actually did sound pretty neat. "But the reason why I wanted you to come along with me is because... I think Shredder has a secret hide out to there... I did hear him mention an upstate property he owns..." My eyes widened. "Oh... I see..." This was huge. If Shredder had some kinda hide out or undercover facility, we had to take it down. "But don't tell Casey... he doesn't know..." I simply nodded. I didn't want this to ruin their date... "I understand... but I-" I turned to the screen and opened it a little. "Is that...?" I quickly closed it again. "OH MY GOD, DUDE! DON WAS MOANING." I laughed. Leo laughed harder. "FOR REAL??" "YES!" "LEMME HEAR! LEMME HEAR!" I opened and closed it again. We both died laughing. Not because his moan was funny, but because we could believe it!